Royal Caribbean ***** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Royal Caribbean

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Royal Caribbean here.

Located at Km16 it is a 20 minute bus journey to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 40 minute bus journey away.

Check the links below for information, availability and pricing with the following operators:

Expedia

Travel Center

2. JennyQ

JennyQ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Royal Caribbean last year and I thought it was fabulous

Im not one for fancy hotels where you feel intimidated wearing jeans....RC is comfy but elegant too!

Rooms were always clean and the pool was immaculate!

Loved the food at the restaurant on premesis....only complaint was that I had to walk next door to the Islander (i think) to sign up to use a computer to email my friends

My guy and I stayed in the guest room og my inlaws' timeshare...we stayed for 4 days but 2 of them rained so it felt shorter
    The RC is quiet ...more older couples on their timeshare week than anything else but there were some younger people too! I really enjoyed the activities...especially since it rained 2 days- i made tons of ceramic paintings to give as souvenirs!

I am going again in four days so when I come back, i will give a more detailed review when my mind is fresher

3. grubermexx

grubermexx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Royal Caribbean Deals in April

April Getaways

Pay for a One Bedroom Suite (4 persons), get a Two Bedroom Villa (6 persons).....
    info at jgruber@royalresorts.com

4. Mschelle

Mschelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jenny,
    When you go back will you be visiting the Royal Sands?
    I am trying to book our vacation for The Sands but am having a hard time finding three villas. So I am considering one of the Tri Royals if it comes down to it. My main concern is being somewhere where there aren't too many young couples and people. I hear that the Royal Sands has more of the younger crowd. So if you just happen to visit it please tell me what you think of the atmosphere compared to the Tri Royals.
    Thanks very much in advance
    Chelle

5. grubermexx

grubermexx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i can help you Jenny

Hola Jenny
    I work in reservations/rentals at the SANDS. I can get you just about any dates you need... give me a call toll free or send me an email
    1 877 736 4554 ext 65336
    jgruber@royalresorts.com

jonathan

6. Jetsetter 07

Jetsetter 07 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Royal Caribbean in August 2004. It was my first timeshare experience and I was hooked. the grounds are beautiful, the staff extremely friendly and helpful, the convenience store was a nice amenity (and perfect for those last minute beer runs) and the beach was the cleanest I have ever seen. The rooms were immaculate and comfortable with the huge balconies and balcony furniture being a huge plus. My only complaint (and it's not really a complaint considering that me and my friends made our own good time) was that it is a very quiet resort. No drinking contests, spring breakers or even wild 20-something year olds. For that kind of action you got to head off the premises. Also, we found the pool at the Royal Mayan to be much more active and fun. Overall, I would definitely stay there again!

7. LadySpivey

LadySpivey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Royal Caribbean in August

My husband and I will be staying from 8/11 - 8/18 and we were wondering if there was anything we need to know about staying there this time of the year. I noticed the last trip report for this resort was last year has anyone been there lately? Any information would be very helpful.

8. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We stayed at The Royal Caribbean from 8/11 - 8/18.

We thought the reort was beautiful. The pool is enormous and clean. The grounds were immaculate and constantly being maintained. The hotel staff was very attentive, the rooms were clean and fresh. We had absolutely no complaints about our villa and will most likely return in the near future.

9. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  10. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Royal Sands

Hi everyone!

Has anyone stayed at the Royal Sands? We stayed at the Royal Islander last March and had an incredible time. We're planning on going back in March 08 and staying at the Sands. We've heard it's great. We took 1 day last year and spent it by the Sand's pool. It seems much more lively than the tri-royals.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Jeff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice