Royal Cancun ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Feb 28, 2007.

1. shane25

shane25 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    either way your in cancun! beautiful beaches and a fun hotel zone, cant go wrong!
    have a good trip!

2. CaperKeith

CaperKeith Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This place is amazing!!!! Everything about it is ROYALTY they treat you like it and go out of their way to do so!! They will try to upsell you at check in time If you booked an oceanview room with king bed they might ask if you are there for a special occassion and try to sell you an oceanfront room that comes with better restaurants, better alcohol in your mini bar, free golfing and a 1 hour rental with the mini Cooper. Even if you have the cheapest room in the hotel you still have a great view and great privileges so enjoy... I would recommend this place to anyone.., so clean and modern excellent service, food property, entertainment, just a top notch place I won't stay anywhere else when I come back it's just that good!

3. SEKTOR

SEKTOR Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, been a long time member, lurking once in a while.

Having stayed at GCR 5 years ago, I've had a good memory of Royal amenities.
    Ever since, I have visited Cancun on a yearly basis going to a variety of hotels. Now, I think it's time to check out the flagship hotel, as with age my taste in finer things in life increases :)

My friends and I (mid-late 20s men), are looking to book at this hotel in late july.
    Other than the outstanding features the hotel provides, I had two questions in mind;

1- The Royal does have a "party crew" that arranges night life/clubs towards the late evening (~10 P.M ish) correct ? And if so, The Royal has a dedicated area with bottle service in the club correct ? Ofcourse these are additional services, and I understand that.

2- What is the atmosphere/age group like at the hotel ? As mentioned, we are in our mid-late 20s and appreciate the finer services, unlike what some other cheap hotel offer to much younger guests. But at the same time we would not want to be in an atmosphere with guests on their honeymoon or with a significant age difference.

All input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Sektor

4. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think The Royal is the best hotel in the Hotel Zone!!!

Yes, they arrange nights out at the clubs. If Joshua is not there (he is leaving for a few weeks) look for Alex. And like the other hotels, they set you up in a VIP area.

The age groups range and that is what I love about this hotel. There are always people in there 20's, so don't worry. You are aware it's not a PARTY atmosphere, yet a good time is had by everyone.

5. chucckwilliams

chucckwilliams Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think its possible to find anything wrong with The Royal. We had a wonderful, relaxing week at this facility. We did have a massage at Azul, and kudos to Terry, but honestly, the entire staff is fantastic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice