Royal Cancun ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Feb 28, 2007.

1. meg27599

meg27599 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned last night from the Royal. As to the topless question on the beach, I didn't notice anyone topless.

2. sdcancunaddicts2

sdcancunaddicts2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry I didn't post earlier. Would have liked to stay longer as it was -18 when we got back home. The resort was absolutly beautiful, had a great time and would absolutly go back again. To answer the topless question, did notice several topless on the beach but none at the pool.

3. Banana

Banana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Royal Cancun

We were here last September and loved everything about it. I'm not sure why people complain so much on TA but it's probably they're older ppl that shouldn't be staying at an adult only resort. We love it sooo much we are coming back May 21-28. There will be 8 of us arriving this time and we can't wait.

4. Banana

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Royal topless?

Gosh I wish they allow topless but when we were there last year we didn't see anyone go topless. Maybe some brave soul should do it and see what they would say.

5. SunnyB

SunnyB Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: The Royal topless?

How was your second trip to the Royal?

6. ladykatsfan

ladykatsfan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    possible trip here

i was hoping someone could give me updates on this hotel as i have narrowed my choices down to either beach/cancun palace and royal cancun. any help would be apprecited. pics would be helpful as well.

7. Banana

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By far, I think the Royal Cancun is the most amazing resort. I have stayed at several resorts in Cancun, including Dreams, Riu, and Gran Caribe and I must say this one is my utmost favorite of them all. It is extremely beautiful and clean and every room is equipped with a jacuzzi for two although we jammed five ppl in one time lol. The great thing about this resort is that you can go to dinner at any of the restaurant without any reservations, just try to get there earlier or later. The pool is gorgeous and Pelicano's is a wonderful casual restaurant to eat at. I don't have anything against kids but when you are on vacation, it's nice not to have them around screaming and yelling. We love it soooo much, we will be coming back for our third visit end of March. Hopefully we can find some beautiful gals this time to entertain us.

8. Susie2595

Susie2595 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been to Cancun 4 times and love it! we are thinking about trying to ROYAL but are a little scared that it might be to "snotty" for us. I love how new and clean and big and sexy the rooms look. we dont want a ton of kids running around but we also want a lively pool scene with games, music, fun people etc... will I find that here? also I am a picky eater. as in i like boring buffet food, nothing fancy. Is this the wrong resort for me? should i stick to Cancun Palace (which i love)?
    one last question .. do they have a "snack area" for out by the pool during the day where u can get a burger or chips/salsa??? thanks so much for any help..

9. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    We stayed last June and will be returning there in the late summer hopefully. We loved it.. Great food and not too fancy especially at Spices the buffet. Chefs Plate and Tapas might be a bit much for you. As for fun around the pool. Stay active with the entertainment staff and you should be able to meet like minded people. Plus they hit a club every night and we had the beswt times with them! FYI we are 31 and 38 and was not bored in the least. Plus no kids running around is a nice plus. We're going to Playa with ours in April, leave them home for "our" vacation.

10. English_Andrew

English_Andrew Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going on the 10th March for a fortnight and cannot wait. i'll take a load of photos and make them accesible to anyone who wants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice