Rooms at Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KT160, Mar 18, 2009.

1. KT160

KT160 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I keep having dreams - and nightmares - about rooms at temptations. Once it was HORRIBLE, another time it was the best but our friends got the shaft, another time (After reading the womens secret posting) I dreamt there was a mff 3sum in our room. Clearly the room is on my mind. How can I guarantee that we get a great room??? We are non members. We reserved our entire trip through the temptations website. Tripadvisor reviews go back and forth on room quality. I really want to do what I need to (I do have limits) to guarantee we get a good one.

2. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    don't know what to tell you. I thought my room was pretty good. Although I faced the front entrance and could hear all the comings and goings early in the morning...but I'm also a light sleeper.

My bed kinda sucked - I had a king side bed...it was too hard for my liking.

Any friends who had the 2 double beds in their rooms - I found they were much more comfortable.

Other than that- it was great. I was right upstairs from the Paty O Lounge - and found that so convenient! I had a few friends that were on the outskirts of the resort - and I kept getting lost to their rooms!!

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If you get a room you dont like, very nicely as the front desk for another room. Terry

4. jayc72

jayc72 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On one trip we booked through a travel agent and got a room facing the street. We nicely asked to be moved 2X and they accommodated us easily. Ended up with a decent ocean view room.

5. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just remember that if your like most, How much time do you really spend in your room? If your not happy with the room u get, ask to be changed and they will accomadate if possible, but if they can't don't let it ruin your vacation.

6. MichiganCity2

MichiganCity2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Me thinks your going to need lots of alcohol on this trip. :? Not only for consuming but for sanitizing the room. :lol:

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The two times that we were there the rooms both times were great. I did not mind the beds (lots and lots of alcohol will help) slept great. If you don't like the beds do what my hubby did when the first night we were there he could not remember our room number and had alread asked the front desk 3 times for his room and was too embarassed to ask again, sleep on the beach. LMAO I woke up in the morning and could not find him and went down to the beach and watched the sun come up along with a couple of our friends.

8. lookin4friends

lookin4friends Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    I was also nervous about my bed being hard - the room smelling or that I would have trouble sleeping with all the noise.....

We had a Jacuzzi room over-looking the Quiet Pool. The bed was Awesome.......A King size bed that was very very soft. ......The AC fan had a constant hummmmm so it gave you that white out noise to drown out any noise......I don't have one negative thing to say about my room....

2 thumbs up for the “Drops of Love” package in Jacuzzi Rooms....It was our 25 Anniversary and this really added a special touch to our vacation.... :D

9. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We also had a jacuzzi room on the lower level by the italian resturaunt and we loved our room it was nice. bed was comfy even thought we were drunk everytime we got there LOL.

10. KT160

KT160 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a great forum! You are all really calming my nerves. If we get a horrible room - and I am pretty easy going - we'll ask to be moved. 1 week and counting!!! I can hardly wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice