Rooms at Temptation !

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Eightiesman, Oct 9, 2008.

1. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had 2nd floor by Paty O's facing the Sexy Pool. It wasn't too bad. Couple of mornings the kitchen crew woke us up but we just turned the fan up to high and that helped drown them out.

2. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were second floor by the quiet pool. The view was great and it was pretty quiet all around. We spend most all out time at the sexy pool during the day, then used the room to get ready for dinner. I think I also remember staggering my way back there late into most mornings. Haha I hope to be on the second floor always too many bad stories about the first floor rooms! :thumbsup:

3. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We always ask for 2nd floor, the private balcony is a great thing <wink> if you know what im talking about!. I have been old section and over by the quiet pool as well as behind the old nice shoes and... to many rooms to remember. In 2 weeks we leave for our 10th trip and all i want is a 2nd floor room that I can see the ocean from!

4. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lucky! 10 days? I have 6 mo. to wait...UGH! I heard if you go now you risk the chance of alot of wind and rain? I'm going to be waiting for a trip report when you get back. Thanks for keeping us posted!

5. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we may be back for your trip, we try and go end of April or early May 6 month will pas fast but not as fast as a few days at TTR

6. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, you should come back! The more the better!

7. seriouslysillygirl54

seriouslysillygirl54 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have gone around Thanksgiving week or just before for the last two years and the weather was fine....not too hot had a day or two of rain for a few hours then warm in sunny the next.....

8. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back and it was windy and cloudy all week with spots of sunshine until Saturday. Then it was nice out. The pools were freaking freezing!

9. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We just got back on the 31st. It was cloudy very windy and cool the whole trip. I never got in the pool which was a bummer. We did have a Jacuzzi room by the quiet pool they are nice but the jacuzzi rooms have no bathroom door. Can't quiet figure why. I for one prefer, a bathroom door even after 30 + years of marrige. The unfortunate thing about being on the first floor even by the quiet pool is the staff run carts past your room all night long and have loud conversations. I have never been higher than the first floor so I don't know if that helps. Also there is music played many nights (kind of like pan flute background stuff all night) I think they forget to shut it off. By the third night I was pretty sick of hearing it over and over all night long. I did complain about it and it was off and on after that. TV channels (reception only get FOX news playboy and ch 12 ) and hair dryers were horrendous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice