Rooms at Temptation !

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Eightiesman, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Eightiesman

Eightiesman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, we will be at Temptations from Feb. 22-Mar. 1, 2009 and was wondering if it cost more to have a ocean view room or pool view room and what is the best floor/rooms to stay in? Much Thanks, Dwayne.

2. pcrum12

pcrum12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have that same question? Anyone out there that can give us tips to room # to best ocean view?

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Being patient at check-in time and smiling a lot will help you get a better room, but in reality you are going to get the room they have assigned for you. Don't be afraid to march right back to the desk if you are in a spot that you don't like.

The rooms right off Patty-O's bar have a great view and have great access to the sexy pool, but I would absolutely avoid those. The noise during the night and early morning is unbearable.

4. pcrum12

pcrum12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the info.
    cant wait to get there.

5. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The last 2 times we went we had rooms with a view of the sexy pool and the door to patty-o's (margaritas). The first time when it was still BBG we had a second floor room and did not have any issues with noise, last time they put us on the ground floor and it was horrid, we did not get any sleep for several nights and finally got fed up and had them move us. The bad thing was that it wasn't guests being loud it was the staff yelling at 4 am down the hall and running trash cans on wheels up and down the hall.

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    The staff yelling wasn't nearly as bad as the clanging of pots and pans all night. The first floor rooms in that section are great when you are at the pool, but not good the rest of the time.

7. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I prefer quiet pool ground floor. They're close to all of the eating places (for the most part), plus it's quiet over there and pretty nice too. We had ground facing quiet pool last time and will request that every time we go.

8. Eightiesman

Eightiesman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the replies, also I heard some rooms do not have a bathroom door in them... What rooms are they?

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the room we stayed in last time did not have a door to the bathroom ( ill ask t for you which room we had :)) and we have never had an ocean view

as long as i dont have to climb stairwells im tickled pink

primarily because the view is not what we go for

if we were going for ocean view - or if that were a priority of say a -2 on a scale of 1 to 10 we would certainly look for another place to stay - ocean view for us is about a -7 in priority as it is for most who frequent there

hope this helps you guys :cool:

rob and t

10. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We too prefer the 1st or 2nd level rooms by the quiet pool. Whether there's a bathroom door or not doesn't bother us...it's just one more thing to run into when you're 3 sheets to the wind.

Last year we were 1st level right outside of Paty 'O and it sucked big time. Will not do that again...unless it was 2nd level, I guess the sound doesn't travel up?

Diana

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice