Rooms 8328 & 8330

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by California Couple, Apr 21, 2021.

1. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Anyone have pics of any of these two rooms? We have adjacent rooms with another couple and they told us they have a shared balcony? The 8300 rooms are in the first floor. They also said the balcony is raised? Any info on it would be appreciated. TIA

2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I'm pretty sure I know the rooms you are talking about. The room numbers u mentioned are for the quiet pool block on the second floor.

That being said.....we had friends that had a room with the shared balcony once . They are in the corner looking straight out. The shared balcony is basically the roof of the covered entry into the building right in the area where Score is.

The balcony is pretty nice, especially if u like the people next to you, lol.....Definately wouldnt be so great otherwise.

I tried to upload a resort pic that shows a pic of the location but for some reason it's not letting me upload it here. If u google images of Temptation resort and see a full outside view, your rooms are in the top/right corner of the quiet pool area. When looking from the ocean.

3. California Couple

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    thanks! Apparently it’s a shared balcony for three rooms overall and both of the other two couples also never seen this shared balcony but seems pretty nice. I’ll see if I can find a pic online.

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    That makes sense. I believe its 2 rooms side by side that look straight out to the ocean and then the third room would be at the corner facing across.

If u go to this link and scroll through to pic 17 u will see the room area.

https://www.sunwing.ca/fr/hotel/mexique/cancun/the-tower-by-temptation-cancun-resort

Unless they changed things with the renovation, that 3rd room didnt have direct access to the balcony like the other rooms do. It had a regular balcony but if u hop over the balcony barrier u are on the shared balcony.....not falling to ground level.

5. California Couple

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Sweet thanks!

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    I think these are the rooms that @ScubaSteve likes but I could be wrong. If so, he may have pics.

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Yes, I am very very familiar with these rooms. As they basically are a hidden gem if you like to party on your balcony. Like said above, it would suck if you had a crappy neighbor. Luckily we have been good in this regard in the past. One time actually these two guys checked in their first day, they were in there later 40s and didn't speak much English. 5-ish PM here come my party crew back to the room, followed by a lager beer delivery. These guys were all smiles and thumbs up as their first exposure to anyone was getting a lot of exposure from several of the girls that came back. They even scored a few lap dances. the ones guys was like "this great, didn't even unpack yet."

These rooms are considered "ocean view". The one room number is 8330 I think the connected one is 8332. (These share the balcony, and they both have two beds). Then there is a third in the corner that is so close you can probably jump over to it, but it isn't connected. That might be 8328. (if you didn't know the people in the other two rooms. This would be a room I would not like to get.) *disclaimer these room numbers could be off, as I am only 100% sure the middle room is 8330.*

So i am trying to paste some small pics into this post, but I think something is wrong with the site. (this happened before and Steve fixed it. I will let him know, and add the pics later)

8. kalicouple

kalicouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +760 / 0
    Are we getting these room Gus ;) lol

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    How do you know in advance what room you’re getting?

10. California Couple

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    you guys are never down to party with us peasants!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice