Roommate Wanted

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Apr 22, 2008.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a gringo friend who lives in Cancun and is looking for a roommate. He has a fully furnished 2 BR apartment located in a gated complex close to Chichen Itza and Tulum Aves. He wants $300USD per month for one bedroom and he will pay utilities. He's got cable TV.

He's a bit of a neat freak, not neurotic, but is not messy at all. He's in his early 50's, has a girlfriend he doesn't live with, nice guy, works in the real estate sector. He's looking for a roommate who acts like a grown-up, must be employed or have gobs of savings. No weirdos. PM me if you are interested.

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I take it that the girlfriend is sloppy, acts like a kid, is unemployed and/or broke, and a tad on the weird side??

Jus kiddin....

Michelle

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think she's sloppy. But I do think there's compelling reason why they don't live together...

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's the story on the girlfriend?

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not my place to say...let's just say she's very nice, and he's very nice, and they don't live together for a good reason. Her living situation is a bit odd, I'll say that.

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RG - My post was meant to be facetious. Or was it? Hmmm ! ! !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice