roommate search

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ckb518, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ckb518

ckb518 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone still looking for a roommate for peak week. I waited to the last minute again to book my trip again and need to find an place to stay or else i probaly won't have enough money to make it down. If anyone is still looking, knows anyone that is still looking or has extra room availible and want to save some money let me know.

Casey

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where do you live?

3. ckb518

ckb518 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm from New York. Halfway between NYC and montreal

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol thats really random but best of luck to ya my friend

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I know Gollum pm'd me about a room in cancun! Try him!

6. ckb518

ckb518 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Jason. I'll try him. If I can't find any place I did find a really cheap hotel for under 50 a night in the hotel zone. Which is fine since all I really need is a place to crash but it doesn't have a pool or anything to do during the day. Since Fat Tuesday is now closed is there any other place that has something to do during the day.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you can take the public beach access and walk down to the oasis and party for free, although you cant go in, the beach party is nuts!

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you can pay like $10 or $20 to get in and drink. Not that much considering you are staying at a hotel for $50 a night.

9. ckb518

ckb518 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's cool. Where will studentcity and the other companies have there day time parties now that fat tuesday's is closed. Also is there any cancuncare get togethers like last year.

Casey

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we shall be having at least one Cancuncare party for sure this year. Steve the site's owner will for let us know of any new details once they come about!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice