Room Numbers For Plush Jacuzzi

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bcreekcpl, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    When in room 7316, you could hear it, but I wouldn't say it was loud. Never tried the towel under the door trick to lesson the noise. One night we decided to turn in early, and some maintenance guy was pressuring washing the walkway between the bathroom. That was really loud, and he did it for over an hour. Eventually I just went down to the beach, and hung out by myself. First trip we were in what is labeled 1130 in the op picture. Not sure what it is numbered now. That room was very noisy, as it is near a maintenance room. I wouldn't want that room again, or any other ones down that hall, just because it is further from the action. I suppose if you really wanted quite all the way at the end of that hall behind She would be the best choice. Personally I like any room on the other side of the quiet pool.

2. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    We just came back from our first trip. Our first room was 7329 (labeled 1129) in the older map. It was awful... right at the corner, the view was on Romanza’s windows and right beside a maintenance hallway. Carts running at 5 in the morning. No privacy as there’s a walkway right in front of the room.

We requested a room change after our first night and got assigned 7319 (1103 on the older map). That room was perfectly located between the Sexy Pool and the Quiet Pool. Right besides the beach. Not too much noise from Bash at all. We will ask for the exact same room when we’re back! We had quite a Jaccuzi party one afternoon and the quiet pool bar was so quiet that the bartender even delivered our drinks right on the patio!

3. jim174

jim174 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Hey now... We just got back on Sunday and stayed in room 7313 we loved it !! We thought it was a perfect location quite and super easy to run back to the room if needed..

Attached Files:

4. Deleted member 33467

Deleted member 33467 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have the new updated map for this area?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice