Room Crawl ???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by l&guk, Oct 25, 2019.

1. l&guk

l&guk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    What sort of things happen on a room crawl my wife and i are curious and a little confused

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Its like going to a house party, LOL everyone has there own in each room. Very fun.

3. l&guk

l&guk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    ok thanks

4. Ryan.M

Ryan.M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I've read a bit about the room crawls, apparently people plan a game for their room. What kind of game? I mean I'm sure its not Yahtzee lol. Is it bring your own alcohol or do the people hosting supply the drinks? Just want to be prepared in case we get invited to one.

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Any sort of sexy game to loosen up the crawlers and also to get them to know each other and loosen up a bit.
    The crawlers then have an experience shared and can bond with each other over the shared experiences.
    Best to have or attend at the beginning of your trip...like the second day so that friends are made for the rest of the trip.
    Same for Boobs Cruise...towards the beginning.

As far as alcohol, the room host typically decorates their room with a theme, may supply some sort of party gift of some sort, and also supplies and makes some sort of shot, shooter, punch type concoction, etc.
    I suggest both as some do not like one but maybe the other.
    Also best to have some bottled water...housekeeping can fill fridge each day.
    Also with beer and soft drinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice