Room Crawl 2/20/22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by L&D, Feb 9, 2022.

1. L&D

L&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Wasn't thinking of a theme...just keeping it simple with games and drinks in each room

2. L&D

L&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Hi all, sorry feel like I have not been keeping up this last week or so. A lot of last minute firedrills popping up before we leave.

So I have not had a chance to get in touch with the organizer of the other crawl that is listed on FB. I am not really on facebook, so to reactivate my very old account they are making me jump through verification hoops I don't have time for (uploading ID's and more info) If anyone wants to reach out to them to see if we can coordinate, please do. Otherwise I do think we have pretty much as big a crew as we can likely fit in one room anyway...except perhaps that penthouse :) which sadly we can't offer :-(

Here is who I show signed up so far:
    Dale & Liane (L&D)-Host-Organizer
    (FunBucket69)-Host
    Josh & Ashley (JRPedro)
    (Dee-N-Cee)
    (candyum08)
    Paul & Heather (Hdtrojan)
    Mike & Karen (aggiemike)
    (TheEmuTamer)
    (Ashbash)

So I count 17, which is great, might be a bit tight for a room, but we will make it work. We could definately use another host or two. JRPedro are you down? You had some great ideas! Anyone else?

Let us know if you won't be able to make it or if you are double booked thinking the one on FM was the same.

Plan is still 8:00pm at the quiet pool bar on Sunday 2/20.

3. StackednJacked

StackednJacked Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We will join too!

4. TheEmuTamer

TheEmuTamer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Yeah, sorry, we cannot host this time. We only did carry on so we don't have any nice shots to mix and didn't bring any games. If anyone is at Grand Miches for the opening Oct 1st maybe we can be ready to host then ; p

5. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
    We won’t be able to host sorry. Last minute. Didn’t plan any games or bring anything for shots. We also met up with a group of about 8 and I think that would put us over the number of people we could get into a room. If we can slip away about 8 just to meet everyone we will and have a quick drink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice