Room Category

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Naughty Newfies 2, May 7, 2019.

1. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    We have 5 TTR trips under our belt. Didn't even know they had room with double beds. Never seen one of those.

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    The rooms in the block behind the Mexican restaurant can be noisy when Bash is at full swing.... (not sure what rooms numbers are) but best answer is to keep with the party. we've regularly move rooms for a variety of reasons.

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    So I figured out that the 360 degree views come up if you click the first image in a series. You can click on the orange circle in the middle of the frame as you progress thru the 360 to move to other parts of the same area (balcony, bathroom, etc.) There are 360's of other areas of the resort as well. Good for the newbies.

Temptation Cancun Resort

4. steffandgreg

steffandgreg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    You should maybe consider staying somewhere in the tower. If you do it’s usually closer to everything and you get a few benefits. You get free access to the rooftop bar and free room service. Room service is only $5 otherwise but we use it a lot. Also, you can get a pass to the rooftop bar for $20. I would recommend going up there at least once. It’s a nice place to get away and the food is better up there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice