Room balconies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by garfio, Jan 6, 2007.

1. KNK

KNK Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are Savannah, I usually play golf in MB once a year - but missed this year (work got in the way).

Yeah, we have one in school. But we are thinking about leaving the same day she gets out of school!, J/k, we will wait a week or so.

2. elrodh

elrodh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Drop me a line before you come up,I'll take you for a free round of golf.
    Bring your lovely lady and she can go down to the jewelry store and PJ will fix her up.
    Help to spend all your money :lol: :lol: :lol:
    PJ will give her a good deal :)

3. cliwo

cliwo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thought I would give this a bump. The last time my wife and I were at BBG we were having coffee on the balcony about 8:00 am and I looked across the courtyard and saw a wife doing her husband an oral favor. My wife was talking to me but for the life of me I don't know what she was saying!!! Finally, I told my wife to look across the way and we both were treated to a great show. Thanks to the people that put on that show. It was appreciated.
    Anyone else have any stories to share?????

4. KuffandVix

KuffandVix Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HeeHee, one night last may, it was 2-3am and I hear this squeak, squeak, squeak and some light moaning...I started laughing thinking...man someones gettin a little...the sqeaking keeps up with the moaning...it's a good 5-10 minutes...and starts to get a little irritating, squeak squeak moan, squeak squeak squeak moan..lol. I said to Vix, where the hell is that coming from, well we had the Jr Suite right above the Hobycats, so I go out on the balcony and this guy and gal were on top of the Hobies, but she ain't givin it all up, and he was workin his ass off, beggin like a bum for a balogna sandwich...lol...I'm out on our balcony looking down on them and I look out by the water and a security guard is coming, they had no idea, I couldn't warn them cuz the guard woulda heard me, and he never saw them! they didn't get busted by anyone but me and Vix...I was gonna suprise them with the flash of my camera, but decided that wouldn't be too cool. Vix & I were in hysterics cuz the security guard just kept walking and didn't hear a thing......I'm glad they didn't get caught.

5. DaveandCecile

DaveandCecile Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn, we were hoping for a little public (yet descreet) fun maybe while we're there in a few days. We don't want to take the chance of eviction though. We've been naked in a few hotel windows and never had a complaint. I guess we'll have to keep the curtains closed.......most of the way.

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we had them mostly open and had no problem

7. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Damn Ian next time let someone know these things :shock:

8. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you guys were down the hall... it wouldn't have done you any good.. *LOL*...

but now y'all know for Oct 07.. ;)

9. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Yeah but we would have hung out around the quiet pool :lol:

10. elrodh

elrodh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Oh well, curtains open it is. Door open and curtains open. We did in Jamacia at Sandals and had no problem.There was even a lady topless on the beach.PJ was topless outside on our patio. No one said a word.We kept the curtains open and door open the whole week. Never wore clothes in the room. :D :D :D Security outside our room at night never had a problem. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice