Rooftop Pool Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by doggs47, Jul 19, 2019.

1. doggs47

doggs47 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    We are looking to return for a third time but we have never stayed in the Tower or been to the pool up on the roof. We were just curious if it has shady areas during the afternoon to just chill/nap for an hour or 2 after late nights. Thank you.

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    Yes!

3. doggs47

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    Thank you.

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    Sorry. The rest of my post disappeared. There are nice day beds with shades and umbrellas. Food is great up there and service is good (sometimes).

5. doggs47

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    Perfect. Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Just an fyi in case you are not aware: you don't have to stay in the Tower or be a member to go to the roof...you can pay $20 pp to go up for the day.

7. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We go up almost every day for a break and a bite. People complain about service and we 've had to wait a bit a couple times for food but we do get up there for a break so we're in no rush. Not sure if there is a kitchen up there or the girls have to go down for the food, but it's worth the try. Our little girl Moon was up there on our last trip with her little tattooed partner which we don't remember the name (sorry darling) but they sure can rock the floor for service... such sweethearts!
    You can find everything up there: nice pool, hot tubs, a bit of shade in nice comfortable beds that you can actually lay down and tan or sleep in, upscaled booze, tv to watch games... and as anywhere else on this property, great people!
    So sad they don't keep this place open after dark cause the view is great and sexy, and with the wind, it would be so nice to just sit and have a drink after supper before going to Bash. What a waste to not open this place more! SO nice and relaxing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. GwenB

GwenB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    The sky bar/pool is lame and totally not worth it unless you and another cpl want to retreat there.

9. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    It's an awesome space with an amazing view and food that is considerably better than the buffet down below. Aside from that, I agree that it can be very, very quiet and make you feel very separated from the rest of the resort. Some days that sucks--and some days that's probably just what you need. We'll always book the Tower so that we can use the rooftop pool.

10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    If you have long hair bring a hair tie, most days it pretty breezy. I think my wifes hair stood out straight like a flag one day. But as everyone said nice space for a change of pace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice