Roof Top Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnny616, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Both times we were up there water was real warm and it was a good place to hang out and meet great people. But the crew was kinda thin... party does not fly really high, yet still lots of fun to be had.

2. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Same rules as the old spa. Both changing rooms have a dry sauna, steam room and cold plunge, but couples can use the men's changing room facilities together. It's not exactly written policy, but the spa attendants do welcome couples into the men's side so it's definitely acceptable. I'm sure if some inappropriate behavior was going on (remember, same rules as the rest of the resort) they'd say it's mens only, so no, it's not towel optional - I usually have my bikini thong on from the pool but am topless as usual.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Stacia's been with me in the "guys" side of the spa quite a few times and there's been other dudes in there. We had a great conversation with a guy who was from Cuba, visiting with his wife, in the dry sauna. Well, until everyone meklted. I like the wet steam sauna/room better, but the air gets hard for asthma symptomatic folks.

We have fooled around in both rooms, it's all good. Though, sweaty.

*edited to mention that nobody's ever been in one of the saunas with anything on. Just carrying the towels, i.e. naked. Nobody's ever said anything about it.

4. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Didn't you guys get a jacuzzi in you room or was that the other matt?

5. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    I think the other Matt was on the waiting list for a Tower Suite if I remember right?

We got the bash tower room instead of the jacuzzi ones. They were about the same price but most seemed to think the ones in the rooms were too small to really do much in and the size of the bash rooms were more worth it. We will see. We are already working on setting up another trip in October-ish time frame so we plan to check out the jacuzzi rooms while we are there and switch it up if we like those better.

I just can’t believe they don’t have the hot tubs open later at night. Even a run of the mill hotel there wouldn’t close it down.

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I'd bet you it has something to do with the security issues they have. As it gets darker, maybe they'd have a lot more people fooling' around in the hot tob?

No, wait. That's wrong, the word "maybe" didn't need to be in that sentence, did it...

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Liabilty...night, water, slippery areas, and alcohol kind of mix like water and oil!

8. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Uhhhh -yeah, ugh, just like other hotels that have their hot tubs open until ugh like
    10...?

9. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    That would be horrible that people would be fooling around in the hot tub. I’ve already got my excuse for when Lisa and I get caught in there “sorry for going in after hours, I just wanted to get my dick wet”

10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    yep, you got it!
    just ask them yourself

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice