Romantic restaurant

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by amers, Nov 24, 2008.

1. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I and another couple are coming to Cancun in March. We are both celebrating 15 years of marriage, and wanted to go to a nice romantic restaurant, and two of the 4 people would like seafood. What would be some good recommendations? So far my friend is talking about El Pescador (not sure how to spell that) and also said Lorenzillo's sound good online. Any advice would be great! Thanks in advance.

2. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Two words
    La Habichuela
    http://www.lahabichuela.com/english/index_content.html
    Nuff said

You can make reservations on line, and are recommended.
    We tried without reservations one time and about didnt get seated, we did but it took a long time.

Although El Pescador is my favorite restaurant in Cancun. Its just not as romantic. But their seafood is unbelievable.

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    You will be pleased with this choice. Ask for a table in the courtyard. Very nice. Their signature entree is some sort of lobster in a coconut shell, and it is very good.

One of the bartenders (or other staff member) at your resort could probably make your reservation. I believe they make a little cash on the side for doing this.

4. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 100% with ^^ that guy!

That place is fantastic. Great food, great service, romantic setting outside in the garden and reasonably priced.

5. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info and advice, we may have already found our spot. :) What type of dress are people usually in when they are there? Also, that isn't in the Hotel Zone, right? So we should find out from someone at the hotel what bus to get on and info like that I would assume.

thanks again!

6. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]
    The walkway is Tulipannes sp? where the Burger King and El Pescador is then just walk to the park to Margaritas and you will see it. Easy to get there. You will also see a line of Taxis looking for customers leaving the restuarant to offer rides home. Only about a 5 minute walk from Tulum.

I wore a short sleeved flowery Haiwiian type shirt and Levis and the wife wore a nice shirt and pants. So I would say casual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice