Roll Call May 2023

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by M and R, Oct 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M and R

M and R Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
  2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Hey everyone! Sorry I was late to the party this year, but I started a new May Roll Call which Steve will soon replace the old one with and pin to the top of the forum.

I've updated the list of who's coming with everyone that posted here too so it's a complete list as far as I can see.

If not, please let me know and I will correct.

You will notice that it's a bit of a different Roll Call than normal. I try to include what is happening each day along with special events. I'll include any others the hotel comes up with as we get closer, and they add more.

I also like to include birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special celebrations you are having so we can all join in on the day with you. So let me know what those are and I'll post those too.

I do ask though that we switch the conversation from here to the new Roll Call so I only have one place to track changes and don't miss anything. Thanks....

Jamie

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice