Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ill be running behind dragging the vax probably.

(Can you remember what Mum's was really called - I'm trying to find it to arrange crack smoking table session for later!)

Sophie Anderton, Robbie Williams - they're going down too, ha! We'll take footage on our phones and sell to NotW for £££££££, 'Robbie in relapse shocker' moron.

We'll be photographed outside court (for piping on a plane) flicking the bird and looking cocky.

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Jodie, did you see the programe on Kate Moss last night? They gave your Pete one hell of a slateing. They protrayed him as a wannabe pop star and a loser (not far from the truth, ONLY JOKING).
    I'm not a fan of his but they really went overboard on him and blamed him for everything thats gone wrong in Kate's life. People don't realise that she was in lots sex and drug parties way before she met him so it's unfair blaming him.

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No - can't remember! Must do search Brickers pubs, bound to recognise it. You must go there later for crack smoking!

Robbie's a twat, lets ruin him.

Might flash my biff outside court, what do you think?

4. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I KNOW!! they called him a dweeb and a potato head on skinny legs... how rude.

Hopefully if you, as a non Pete fan, were able to be objective then other people watching it would have been too. There is no way he is responsible for her drug taking, she is a 31 year old woman who has been snorting coke for at least 10 years, it's ridiculous to blame Pete. Probably his fault she got caught but then if you will toot away infron of junkies who would sell their nan for a quick fix, what can you expect? At least Pete is honest about what he does.

5. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flash it all, any publicity is good publicity.

Can't find Mum's anywhere...was it on Brickers or what?

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure it was, it was the first pub we saw after we stole kebab items. Damn it. I hope she aint been shut down.

7. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't find it at all. I know it was sort of at a junction...b0ll0x. I need to find it!

Do you think Steve will change my title from Cancuncare Addict to Smack Addict?

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh ask him. It's only the truth after all, our band are all smackheads.

9. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Pearly Queens and the Smackheads.

Oh look what the brown has done to us! Shall we pretend we're trying to get clean to ensure continued press coverage? then under the cover of night, its straight back to the flats for a fix up.

Lets get Nick Cotton on drums.

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    God yes. We'll get rock cabbie to black out his windows and we'll make a quick stop at the cashpointio and then flats it is. Can't wait to inject.

Nick Cotton - yes, inspired move. He's s legend in smack-taking circles.

I'm off in a min, got to score some H, but Jode - text me later re: smackhead & Mum! xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice