Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oooh right, how was I to know?! I thought McSmee and McNeil were 2 different people ha ha ha.

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's why I couldn't bloody well find him, cod indeed. He will def be our dealer for sure. Sort it tonight, get a free toot & give out free sexual favours.

God yes, The Pearly Queens! Fantastic. Vivienne will do us something good I know it. I might have to get more piercings and tattoos, not got enough yet. Might flaunt sexuality in the Sunday papers as well.

Mum will take us under her wing and we can dedicate our upcoming autobiography to her. Launch party @ 333.

3. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shall I ask Pete if we can support him on the next Shambles tour? I'll give him some ketamin and make him sign a contract when he's f**ked.

The other name I had in mine was The Saris.

We'll have to start selling stories to the sunday papers to get money for the band, so we can buy recorders and percussion instruments etc.

I need more tatts too, how about a few track marks inked on the inside of our arms?

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Saris - love it! That will inspire the name of our first single maybe? 'Got A Sari Down Brickers'.

Jode, I need one of those scraper percussion things, the one that hasn't got a name. Might sell the Omar story to get money for it or go back to my primary school & steal one.

Yeah, track marks. Go to the tattooist tonight, under Southend pier.

5. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You have to go and steal one mate! We're r n' r now - we can't do anything by the book, all items shall we acquired illegally.

Got a Sari down Brick Lane (lyrics)

Got a sari down brick lane
    had to buy it - it was starting to rain
    popped in ali's for rat kebab
    me in my sari - im so fab

got a sari down brick lane
    who got a sari down brick lane

(then you shout) me me me f**king meeeeeeeeee

God, I love being in a band - do you?!

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I LOVE it! Jode, it's got to be number 1! Being in a band rocks! I hope that we get a free ton of drugs when our first gold disc arrives.

Shall we release an album or do some gigs with Pete first?

7. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gigs with Pete first....we'll create a hardcore fanbase with our live shows, then we'll release a single and an album. I expect Pete will produce it, we won't really care though cos we'll be in the corner of the studio injecting vodka into our eyeballs.

We'll be Xmas number 1.

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, Xmas number 1 with our single 'Dinner At Mums'. The cover will have a grainy photo of Mum 'cooking up' in the pub.

As long as we get the music out there to the fans, I don't give a sh*t. I want vodka at all appearances, it can go on our rider.

9. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, Mum cooking up in the pub on the front, then us cooking up crack on the back... We'll ask for vodka at every appearance, and we'll have ourselves fitted with permanent IV drips so we can just hook ourselves up to the vod - we'll hire some little minion to follow us round holding the booze, thus leaving our hands free for a spliff in one and a pipe in the other. Ill call the NME and offer them our first interview, done in a squat in Whitechapel.

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent. We'll never be allowed to do an interview with Smash Hits will we? Cos of all the drug abuse and that. I wonder if Boy George will let us stay at his if Mum's ever away?

Re: the minion. Anyone down Brickers will do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice