Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, for today especially, I'll go for Crack Addict. I'll get the Mum doubles in while I await everyone back from the gig. Mum will rope a table off for us then. I hope the wanted felon posters will be up.

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen, I don't think we can be Pearly Queens really - they're supposed to be do gooders, always helping the community etc. Look at us! We thieve and take drugs, we've got no chance of donning the hallowed outfits. I might make an alternative, I might cover a suit in old syringes.

And I'll make a special bong for later on too.

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We can't can we? It was just a crack-pipe dream. Gah. Although, don't forget my pro bono painting I did yesterday, maybe I can just wear the hat? No, no, we all know that really, I'd use it to sew coke wraps into the lining.

Make the bong. I shall taunt the rat-seller with it outside his shop. Mum will hide us when the rozzers come for us.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice sweater LOL

5. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    e

effin' filth. will they lock us up like our hero i wonder?

Mate, we'll have to think of something else we can do - I am utterly heartbroken, I'd have made a good pearly queen ya' know. Shall we start a band?!

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, they will lock us up but only for a night. Mum will come with bail of rat-kebab & an Irish drum.

I'm gutted as well, I know that we'd have been excellent. I was going to sing 'Roll Out The Barrell' as well. :(

Let's definitely start a band! We need some big fat roadies that will protect us from the flats when we need to go there at 4am.

7. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK! shall we write songs about skag and get photographed with big opium spliffs? What instrument will you play? Ill be singer, or we both can be singer. Oh no, you'll want an accordian wont you.

First gig in Mum's? has to be really. Maybe the kebab shop we stole from will put some food on for us, rat kebab for the first 5 fans through the door. We'll have our fanclub based at the flats.

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    God yes, an accordian for me please and a guitar as well. You might want a bass made out of a tea-chest & length of string I'd have thought? You can def sing & inbetween songs, we'll have a toot off of the Irish drum.

Hahahaa! Yes! The first 5 through the door get a stolen rat kebab special. I'll sleep with the kebab owner to stop him pressing charges then deny it when he sells the story to the NoTW. Ask Pete tonight what the best dealer will be for us to use, a celebrity dealer we want.

9. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    JODIE!

McNeil is Gollum on crack!

aka the baron, aka cess, aka Mcsmee...

its all the same guy, just different facets of his many personas!

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will have to be Paul Ro won't it - our dealer, first Boy George, then Pete, now us! (he is known as Paul Cod in that book btw, there is only a bit about him - says he is total junkie scum and pond life - sounds like my kind of man!)

Anyway, so that's sorted. I'll get his number from Pete tonight or Ill ask Mrs Rabbit.

What are we gonna call ourselves.......I know!!! 'The Pearly Queens' and then we get to wear the outfits anyway!!! ta-da! Ill ask Vivienne Westwood to design something for us, her connection to the Sex Pistols will help our publicity. I expect we'll 'take a room' with Mum while we're getting enough money together to move to the flats. I might work behind the bar, so when we become famous, Mum's will be a famous landmark. I expect they will dedicate a night to us at the 333 club too. I might even buy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice