Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    uugghhh look at her ribs...she looks like one of those starving kids in africa... :chuck:

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She looks ill there but she can look absolutely amazing.

8 hours til Pete....I'm soooooo happy! :bounce:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree. she looks better these days than back then.

jodie..there was a lovely little picture of pete in our paper today..im trying to find it for you but i can't seem too... :mad:

4. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its so funny that he even makes your papers over there, if I speak to him later, I shall tell him!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, do that...tell him i say hello...

however, i think its only cause of the whole kate moss thing that he is..he hasn't been before that i have seen

6. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh yeah, its done wonders for his profile. He was caught stealing some food from a service station last week, when they nabbed him he started shouting that he was completely skint and 'why do you think I go out with Kate Moss, I haven't got any money' ha ha legend.

I shall definitely pass on your regards and a kiss to him!

7. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mcneil should jet out to the clinic and pull her - she would like him also....

8. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who the hell is McNeil?

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jodie, which do you prefer being? A Pearly Queen living near the flats or a Crack Addict living in the flats?

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking about this this morning...we can't be both can we? Pearly Queens blantantly don't smoke crack. But I so want to skip down Brick Lane in my outfit and feather hat! On the other hand, I want to have a toot in Mum's at the special crack smoking table.

Hmmmm, its a dilema aint it?

For the purpose of today's shenanigans, I'll take crackhead. You?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice