Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Davina also has said agent!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a disgrace!

I will punish the Brand by tweezing out each nosehair one by one. We all know Davina is a sap and needs to be put out to pasture. Fern Cotton for BB!

Yes Lisa, I agree with your comment on the nose hair, its no joke. SO not a good look, it looks like he's got a slug disappearing into each nostril.

3. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When do you move into new flat? are the fit? please tell me they have drugs, if not - sell plasma tv and do a runner! sell it and send the money to me so I can come and visit. And Ill bring plenty o' the good stuff.

OH PLEASE WEAR A TANK TOP! I wonder if the original wank pot wears his to the beach, spy on him and tell me. Come to my party as a pak addicted abo and bring some too, I bet they know how to get a pak party started.

Corpse Man is getting too big for his boots, he's been trying to sell his story to the Hackney Chronicle and charging £££ or it, which is fine but he's slating Codders big stylee and it just isn't on. Mum wants to do him over but she's in a quandry - how DO you kill someone whose already carked it? Dead juinkies are the way forward, tye dye clothing for the whole family - no, its not just for hippies can cart them around on one of those old fashioned horse drawn hearses, like what Pauline had. Obviously you must spear him first, he needs a good injuring the bastard. God,we know how to court publicity don't we? no wonder we're such good celebrities.

For our 30th, I was thinking we could do a charity 24 hour OD'athon. People can pay us to watch us OD at le tableau. Ill be starting the day off with a drinking sesh with Shane, then I'll go down t'flats with PD and spray some blood around, then it's back to Mum's for some stew and to get the party going.

I think, for presents to each other, we should exchange our smacked up blood by sharing a needle. Even though we do anyway. XXX

4. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definately you must do this - am liking the birthday party idea for 30th - but can we wear outfits covered in buttons at the same time?!!

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I *heart* Fearne Cotton. Lets start a campaign.

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, I am in the flat! One of my new drummates is a bartender in Kings X so I expect he'll bring me home lots of confidcated drugs. Better do or its bye bye plasma!

Right, will deffo wear a tanktoplet and go hunting for WP in his. I hope he aint still got that beard, I expect theres a koala living in it if so.

Do you want me to post an Abo over, Jode? They're v.good at begging so we could just send him out to collect cash from tourists then spend it all at Mums and down the flats.

God, poor Mum. I bet she's in a right pickle. I need to swot up on how to kill a corpse. It must have something to do with voodoo and drugs surely? Anyway, whatever - I cant wait to see the horse-drawn pak hearse can you? K-Mart underwear sale, 20% off all weekend so don't delay will have to make sure he orders some of them horses as well, the ones that wear black feathers. Then we'll kill them and sell them to ratman for the fryer, should make a tidy penny out of a pile of horse meat I'd have said. Hope Codders is OK, I expect all this is traumatising him. Has he OD'd lots lately? Hope so.

Loving the idea of a 24 hour OD'athon. Will we get Tezza Wogan to come along and present? As Sky TV are bound to want to televise it. I might cobble together an advert so people send more $ - you know, a black n white style one like Live Aid - "This girl hasn't OD'd in 24 hours. Can't you see it's killing her *pan to shot of me collapsed on the stairwell* YOU can help...send all your cash to the OD'athon and make a pakhead happy" etc etc.

Well up for blood sharing. I'll let you inject my eyeball this time as well love. xxxx

7. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You just want to boff her!!!

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeh, so what Lis?!

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha!!!

You tested that piercing yet?!!

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice