Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Make sure I am invited to said birthday bash in red light district wearing outfits with sewn on buttons on them!!!!!!!

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I swear - am going to view a place at the weekend, it's a bedsit inbetween Oxford St & Kings X in Darlinghurst, Sydney and if it's OK, I'm taking it! Will then set up a pak factory out of my holdall when moved in. Hope Mum sends me a 'Home Sweet Home' plaquet.

Oh for SURE, outfits are a must. I expect I'll have a hat with corks hanging from it covered in the pearly buttons as well, which I'll burn when back to the EE. Oz can never replace the EE & Brickers can it. We'll deffo do a concert, I'll get working on a new song "Crystal Meth Equals Death, Good" which we can showcase. Hope Corpse Man will do a re-enactment of his death, Codders can shove him again. Get Lavender scented pillows, easy to make in three easy stages to set up the flashing disco floor Jode, abolut time he did something worthwhile eh.

God, R.I.P Vax. Can't believe Taxi Rock killed it. That was my favourite tooting pipe. Let's make him OD.

Might check out eBay for new Vax's then do a scam and not pay as usual.

xxx

3. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im so jealous of your new abode, that deffo beats living with a hooker because I expect you are bound to become one! text me as soon as you know whether it's a goer or not. you need to live with some junkies so you can steal their gear, like what we used to do down t'flats - in our yoof.

Mum is busy making you a plant holder out of her old stewpot for the new pad. She's painted it green and stuck a photo of Princess Di on there, you know she's a big fan. She's written 'Jen's Bush' on the side with old buttons and she has also stuck a bit of the broken tableau table on it too, she says for good luck.

Maybe my party should be fancy dress, i might come as a hamster dressed as a robot in the disguise of a pearly queen but we will definitely showcase that new song you've written, Im so glad Oz hasn't destroyed your writing talents. We could put the (new) vax on reverse and blow ice smoke over everyone. See if we can cause a few fatalities. I think we should release the song too, it would go to No. 1 of course, just a shame Top of the Pops has finished otherwise we ould have gone on and smashed up the set, shoved the mic down Cat Deeley's throat again etc.

I love being a friend of Corpse Man, do you? We could charge people a fiver a go to push him over the balcony. I wonder what hell raisers he can bring back with him from the other side? Ill request Sis Vicious, he can join us at le tableau for sure, that'll make front page news and there will be a photo of us kicking wire jewellery for beginners:learn to shape and add beads, while Sid looks on snarling. That useless lump better get me a nice b'day pressie too or I swear I won't be held responsible for my actions!!!!

Ebay = free goods. it's the law.

XXX

4. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    COME! I will use this party as an opportunity to convert you to loving drainpipe wearers!!!

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jode, it looks like my new drum aint in Kings X after all, but with 2 Aussie blokes still in Coogee. Is a result having a flat though and they've got a plasma TV. One's a barman in Kings X though and they go out loads so I expect we'll have Ice for brekky etc.

Can't wait for my bush pot to arrive from Mum, she's such a dear aint she. I expect it'll arrive with a weed plant already growing n'est ce pas?

Oh def do the hamster robot Pearly Queen, yes. What shall I come as? Could wear a tank top I spose but it's a bit lame. Oh I know, I'll come as a pak-addicted Abo!

I do love corpse man yes, he's become quite the face around the EE hasn't he? I hope he can bring Sid V back, he's just what you need Jode, a hellraiser to lead you right off the tracks, more so than usual. I might request all the dead junkies from O'Dowds past, they love a good toot and we can all dress up in drag and go down the 333. Blue Peter knitting pattern for a tea cosy for your Nan will want to join in but I'll spear him with an Abo stick.

What will we get eachother for our 30ths Jode, a pile of drugs or a new Irish Drum, I can't decide?

xxx

6. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately I am not sure I ever could be converted - but at least we wont be attracted to the same kinda guys - so someone for everyone!!!!

Did you watch the Brandeth on Friday night? Am sure there is more nosehair than before!!!

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Brand is sticking up for Jade Goody apparently, you need to sort him aaaaaaaaaaaaht Jode.

8. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have the same agent - oh shock horror!!! :roll:

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This outrage must be stopped. Hasn't Davina got the same agent too? I might hunt down and maim said agent.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was not aware that Jodie was back.....welcome old friend

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice