Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh the chainsaw wielding, wife killing 'i was just in my room listening to my will smith cd ' ex love interest. Not seen him for a while! Have you seen Training Day? did you like it?

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steven the Rapper!

Bye
    Adam

3. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats hysterical! I was actually sitting here feeling quite sorry for you for getting the words so wrong HA HA HA HAAAAA. oh dear, home time I think. X

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha ha. see you jude
    x

Bye
    Adam

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The queens will love you Jode, you know that. Of course, they'll want the pak anyway. Kings X it is. I might be living there next week anyway, hope so. There or Darlinghurst I want, it's practically Kings X.

I am so burnt it's untrue, got Liz Arden 8 Hour Cream on it. Will obviously peel off skin in sheets when it's brewed, might send a bit to you & Mum. Could sew her a cushion for the tableau with it?

I'm aiming to get home for the end of July, lets say the 27th for arguments sake. Will be up as soon as and I'll see you for your bday whatever happens, 100%. Is Mum still making you a vat of stew for that?

Hope man in the plane flys us to cream tea land, I'm bursting for a nice scone and a pot of rosy.

Oh, I had a text off of WP at the weekend, they're in Bondi.

xxx

6. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    W*nkPot! Blast from the past!!! Gosh. HOW funny. Remember to tell him about my new husband if you see him, don’t want him to think I’m still hankering after him. That’s so weird, Amy and I were talking about him and that lot just last night…spoooooooooooooky.

Is your Kings X like our Kings X? Fabulous if so. You’ll be right at home with all the scum there won’t you? You should try corrupting some of your work lot too, it’s only right.

Send skin! I will get your DNA and clone you. Mum will be so happy, I expect she’ll pin it behind the bar with all that foreign money, remember when we tried to buy kebabs with those Russian rubles and you torched the shop cos they wouldn’t accept our money? B*stards.

I think Ill be in London for my birthday so you will be expected at the celebrations! Ill hire the function room at The Arches and we can have a pak party and dance on le tableau! intricate glass beading patterns for skirts and cardigans volume 1 is still holding le tableau up, Mum makes him eat out of a dog bowl.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

7. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen fancies Leo Sayer - she will stalk him when he returns to Oz!!

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do not but I will stalk him anyway! I know a bar he goes in, in Kings X, I shall go :cool:

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah aint it! They've been living 10 min from me for ages and they never texted, stupid boys. I will see if I can meet him for a beer soon. Will mention The Brand & class A's of course.

Yep, in fact, theres def more Linda's over here, they're everywhere. Will be weird if I get a bedsit there but good for nightlife and Irish Drum hunting eh.

Oh clone me for sure! We'll send Clone Jen out to work while we do nothing but play with mini Martel bottles, brilliant. Can't believe they never accepted the rubles, what the hells wrong with them? We're the Pearly Queens, you accept it or deal with the consequences. Fools.

Jode, I am THERE! The EE is never far away is it. Can't wait to dance on Le tableau. Can't believe we never made cross stitch bag, everything you need to hold your threads and needles in, eat out of a dog bowl before to be honest. It's what he deserves.

Hows Taxi Rock these days btw, is he well? Last I heard, he ran over the Vax and put his suspension out. We need him to chauffeur us on your bday. Last stop, The Flats!

xxx

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Puke pot makes me feel a bit sick, to be honest with you. But be sure to tell him about Brandola, pak and obviously any made up stories that will impress him.

Are you really going to live in a bedsit in the red light district? fabulous - we always aspired to living in the red light district and now you are, Mum will be SO pleased that one of us has done so well.

Shall we put our Pearly Queen outfits on for my b'day bash? Our fans will be so pleased to see us back together, we could even do a one off concert and get some money for pak. Might put a flashing disco floor on le tableau ready for us to dance on too and Antique lace designs for that special sunday outfit can be the DJ and then we'll have an after party at t'Flats. Mrs Rabbit will mix cocktails and Codders will distribute drugs from his briefcase. That man will come back from the dead and entertain everyone.

Taxi Rock is fine, I still get him to take me everywhere and then do a runner without paying. As IF you've EVER pay the Rockster when you can do a runner tut tut. He never learns! Anyway, he killed the Vax so he aint no friend of ours. We'll find a new vacuum cleaner to drag round the streets when you get back, there are plenty of skips to check out - Codders will show us the best ones. X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice