Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's way too clean living for a crack whore like me out here Jode. I do enjoy dancing at the gay clubs down Oxford St with all the queens though.

I have to move out of here in 13 days, am prob gonna end up in a cheap bedist in Kings X or Darlinghurst, near the prossies. Will obviously become one again and rake in the $$$.

I'm def coming up to Brum for the Cowell Project. Will Linda drive us about in the Ferrari? Get me insured on it.

if you can get the $ together to come here, it's be SO good. You'd love the weather here Jodes. It's been 30C today and I've laid on the bbeach for hours. Am now burnt but so what.

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm so fcuking coming if I get the wonga, for sure. Take me to Kings X though won't you? I can't go anywhere unseedy and clean! I will bring us some tips from a bona fide hooker :lol: Hope the queens will love me, I will bribe them with pak. I so will not be coming back to the UK if I come and visit you, I know I won't!

I'm so jealous of the beach action, it's cold and windy here - very depressing. Got SO much to do this week at work, then I'm going to London at the weekend to see Amy's new house - will obviously trash it and grafitti the walls, do some blood paintings etc.

How long is it til you come home? I will do a countdown. Come to Brum as soon as you can, Linda will drive us round in the Ferarri - yes, she will take us to see the man with the plane and I expect he will fly us somewhere. Why not.

At least you can have fun peeling your skin off, getting sunburn is good. X

3. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will sort it! sooner rather than later! I will take a nasal hair trimmer where I go to see him and tell him 'Lisa says SORRRRT IT' I would like to stroke his drainpipes - I think they're fab!

He's hotter than a heatwave in hell and I love him.

4. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you watch love muscle Russell on Friday night after Carole was evicted and leo broke out because his pants were cruddy?!!

5. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sure did - I expect I then watched the repeat on E4+1 too! Was Jackiey on Friday's show? I can't even remember now.

Leo Sayer = total prick. He made me feel sick.

6. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You use to fancy him Jude :roll:

Bye
    Adam

7. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NO I DID NOT! he is like a posessed Umpa Lumpa. Almost as bad as G*****! *BARF*

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D You hole!

[​IMG]
    PICKET SIGNS FOR MY WICKED SIGNS AND THESE TIMES!!

Bye
    Adam

9. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am unable to see the photo but am guessing you have posted another random freakoid to make me feel sick...... you great lummux. do some work. X

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its just one of your other love interests.
    x

Bye
    Adam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice