Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh totally. She just happened to get caught. She was targeted. And she got burnt...Sucks too thoguh cause her whole life is played through the media...

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know, and she was stupid to get caught.... the Mirror, a tabloid over here, has been after her for years though, they did a story on her drug abuse a while ago and she sued them for loads of money so I suppose that marked her card and they've been hellbent on getting her ever since. Apparently the person who sold the video of her got £750K!!! A junkie would do anything for 50 quid let alone 750,000! I can see how it happened. I think Pete is probably behind it anyway, he sold photos of them together before.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well that is a ton of money. And yeah celebs have been known to sell their own pics. Look at Britney Spears apaprently her photos are going for like 2.5 milllion... :shock:

So chick you booked yet or what?

4. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No! Not yet - Im not very organised, I need to work it out with Taunya - I think it might be cheaper for me to go via Canada, believe it or not, so I'm gonna look at doing that. Have you booked?

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheaper through Canada?? Well yeah I guess so the flights are cheap from London,..

Nope not booked yet I think i got to wait and see what my friend is doing..She is so up in the air sometimes..

6. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah! can you believe it? its cheaper for me to buy the holiday from Canada then fly to Canada independently....Ill have to have a proper look though. I do need to get it booked so I can properly get excited about it!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I cant imagine why you think that guys is good looking, but............... hey, to each his own!! He did look a little chubby in that pic! You would think he would be skinny after all the drugs he and his g/f take!

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait, is that The Doherty in that pic????????

If so, may I say the boy looks totally swollen, as compared to his usual pasty self?

9. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep thats him! he's put loads of weight on cos he's stopped doing smack and he just drinks loads of booze. Still sexy though!

10. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's disgusting the way the papers set Kate Moss up like that. It would be one thing it she was consuming coke in public because she is a role model of sorts, but they snuck in pretending to be something else and shot those pics when she felt she was in private.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice