Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Laura told me as her lot at work hear various scraps of celeb dirt! And Elt apparently knows but Furnishings won't stop. Elt has paid for the flat, whether it's rented or bought, who knows! Rented off Mum I like to think. Scandalous!

2. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    God Ikea textiles dept is a right sort aint he? Poor Elt - Im not surprised though, Elt is a pig. Ugh, just thought Pete has kissed Elt, I've kissed Pete.....ugh, I've practically snogged Elt! yuk!

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh good lord, that means by association, you have licked BHS cushion departments genitalia!

I shall get Law to use her contacts to dig more dirt!

4. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John Lewis luxury material & haberdashery department, 3rd floor, is an utter disgrace! Can't believe Ive shagged him. I hate myself!

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quick, get down the FPC for a :clap: test in case Eastern European material sweatshop workers union has given you a sexual bum bandit disease!

6. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Geeta's sari shop and exquisite indian materials for traditional costume, 1 Brick Lane is filth. I hate him. What if I am pregnant? I probably am. GREAT.

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sh*tting hell, say you are? I hope that Haberdashery for the elderly and ethnic minority charity-run workshop, Shoreditch, London, will pay the maintenance. He's such a dirtbag.

8. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my god, the council department for the redecoration of flats situated in Hackney is minted, this might be a good thing!

Ill be able to hang out with celeb mums like Lisa Moorish!

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG, legend! She is the master at getting to sleep with famous/up-and-coming rock royalty. Do it. Interior design course for immigrants and asylum seekers will pay up like there's no tomorrow!

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do you want to get pregnant by a rocker so we can both hang out in Primrose Hill with our babies, smoking 400 cigs a day looking cool? you might as well. who do you want?

Ill ask Vogue sewing pattern no. 197: Mum style blouses to hook you up with a mate if you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice