Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah maybe we should pipe down for a bit and just stick to smoke, this rock and roll lifestyle is too much for me, where's Elton.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheeech and Chong...ha ha

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Elton is at his Villa having backdoor shenanigans with David Furnitureshop. We shall have to rely on June 'Dot Cotton' Brown for rehab now.

Pass the Smallgeezers, the munchies are here.

4. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Coming down the Spar shop at the garage for supplies?!

Im bored.

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    F*cking right. I want a Double Decker, prawn cocktail crisps and some sort of cake. Flapjack? No, that's pap. Belgian Bun? Yes.

I am too. Work is for lame-o's, let's go to the flats.

6. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need chocolate croissants done in the microwave then rolled up to be eaten in 2 bites.

We don't even know where the flats damn well are! shit, I forgot to ask Peter. But he did say anytime we want to support Babyshambles we can do, he doubts we're more rock n roll than he is but ha! we'll show him.

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    & mini pasties, microwaved & eaten whole.

I'm due a night out in the EE, I'm gonna effing well find the flats if it's the last thing I do! Me & the vax will get there.

Mate, Pete is gonna have trouble keeping up! Elton's gonna have a heart attack at the shenanigans.

8. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BTW: Elt and soft furnishings live down the road from me, lets hang around their estate flaunting our bad behaviour.

WHEN are you going out in the EE? Im coming! Flats & 333 is calling me. Lets start early this time too, if you know what I mean!! :wink:

[​IMG]

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My mate Andy was going on about Brickers on Sun so I told him to sort aaaaaht a night! & I do know what you mean, yes indeedy! Invite soft furnishings out, I've heard he's a bad boy and has a shag-pad where he does young men. Hopefully it's near to the flats.

LOVING that pic, hahahahaaaaaaaa!

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you serious? really??? does Elt know? scandal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice