Rock Of Love 2 Coming SOON

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't catch the last episode or the reunion episode but I watched many of the episodes and can't wait for the second season!

A shot at love w/ Tila Tequila was good too! Watched the Reunion episode last night!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah that was another good one.....not my favorite, but it was good

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha oh man!

and a shot at love was funny

4. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well....did anyone watch Rock of Love Sunday night?? I DID!!!...So what did you all think??? Did anyone watch Beauty & the Geek?? because the blond chick named Megan looks like the girl that won but I'm not sure.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i didnt watch beauty and the geek, but i did catch rock of love......alot of weirdo's on this season.....not as many good looking ladies as last year, but ill still watch

after doing a bit of googling it turns out that she IS the winner of Beauty season 3

and also did some playboy :wink:

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I DVR'd it but haven't watched it yet. That is my guilty pleasure when Roger is not around because he refuses to watch it with me.

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    good man that Roger.

8. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: know what ya mean

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Along with the other 10 smut shows I watch. But I get the luxury of sitting around with him and watching sports, military channel and the history channel...which all by the way...bore me to TEARS!!!

10. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When the man's home, he owns the remote!

If you don't like it, there's probably plenty to do... dishes, lunches for the next day, get him a snack/beer.

If you want to stay in the same room as him, you could always turn your back to the TV... and give him a foot rub.

That's why we let you use DVRs. So you can watch your trash while were out with the boys at the ballet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice