Riu website

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Takami826, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember a couple years ago someone here set up a forum for the Riu resorts but I can't seem to find it. Did it fade away?

We fell in love with Iberostar in Riviera Maya but it seems a bit steep for our May trip (we go in May and October) so we were kicking around a Riu and I learned there's a fairly new Riu in Riviera Maya, not sure if it's in Playa or or between Playa and Cancun.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm using the search feature, but haven't quite found what I'm looking for, which is hotel class, what's included etc cuz I think it's going to be really hard to beat Iberostar but many people here rave about the Riu Resorts and so far stuff I've learned here has never disappointed...

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes, it didnt work quite as well as it might have. Neither Brant nor I had the extra time to devote to building it up and publicising it, posts died off and it became invaded by spammers. So we decide it best to close it altogether.

3. CancunViaCO

CancunViaCO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RIU Palace Riviera Maya

I don't know about Iberostar but all the RIU Palace hotels are pricey. The RIU Riviera Maya will cost around $200 to $250 per person per night.

Also, beware that some of the 3 and 4 star RIU hotel in Riviera Maya do not have direct beach access.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice