Riu Palace Peninsula or Las Americas

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancun2013, Jan 22, 2013.

1. cancun2013

cancun2013 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What riu would you recommand me for me and my girlfriend to go ?

also is there any english speaking barbers in cancun

2. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Stayed at RPLA last July and had a great time. Food was good, plenty of activities during the day, and good overall service. The wifes went to the spa at Dreams while we were there so me and buddy of mine visited the Penisula to check it out for future trips. The place was like a retirement home. No games or excitement at all and the beach is very, very rocky. According to what you want. Very calm and laid back go to RPP. Fun time with plenty to do go to RPLA.

3. Chillin the Most

Chillin the Most Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you are set on a RIU palace. I agree the RPLA is the more "happening" of the two palaces. Plus its right across the street from all the shopping, Bars and restaurants. You will have to take a bus or taxi from the Peninsula. The RPLA is right next door to the RIU Cancun which is the most fun of the four RIU resorts in Cancun for younger people. (20 - 40 years) The Peninsula is right next door to the RIU Caribe which has the best beach of the four RIUs. If you stay at a palace, you can use the facilities of the other two RIUs. Hope this helps your decision.

4. Black&White

Black&White Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Have stayed at both! Actually just got back from the Peninsula. Stay at Las Americas! The Peninsula is great, don't get me wrong, however, not much happening. My wife and I were a little bored! Las Americas has more going on for, and more upbeat!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice