Riu Palace Las Americas ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. insaneface

insaneface Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: RPLA July 3rd - 8th!

i know that at the steak house you can wear what ever you want you have to make the reservations the day before and some of the restaurants allow casual wear some have a dress code now my best advice would be to ask the marty d while making the reservations now as far as the sea goes i didnt sea any sea lice or even know what it is but i can tell you i was in the ocean right off the beach and our hotel did not have any dmg from the hurricane so i hope you enjoy your vacation and i will be going back to RPLA again in march 07 i hope i answered your questions any more about this hotel let me know i was there march 06 great hotel highly recommend..........

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

3. duber432

duber432 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Riu Palace Las Americas Rocks

I'm real late in writing this.....went in January....we had always stayed at the American Condesa Fiesta. This hotel is absolutely beautiful, the service top notch, the food for an all inclusive, outrageously good! It was our first AI as well. The only thing I'll say that is negative is that getting into one of the restaurants of our choice was hard and it never happened....that was the Japanese restaurant....otherwise a top of the line hotel!

4. muddysuzi

muddysuzi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This hotel is beautiful. You will never be disappointed when staying at a Riu Hotel in Cancun. They are both amazing!

5. dukemat

dukemat Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    has anyone any knowledge of the sea insects in May mentioned in an earlier post?

"I would go before May if I were you. In May there are these invisible things in the water called sea fleas and they come in May. Yes, the pests are in the water and they will make you itch like crazy when you get oput of the ocean."

is May really a bad time to visit Cancun.......

6. Susie2595

Susie2595 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fun People July 11th - July 17th

Looking to see if there will be any fun people going to RIU Palace Las Americas July 11, 2007 - July 17, 2007? I am taking my husband for his 30th birthday and we are looking to have a GREAT time!

7. CancunViaCO

CancunViaCO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The RPLA is wonderful. This last March, me and 2 freinds were upgraded to the hotel because the Cancun was full. Three things it has over the Cancun: 1. the pool is cleaner, 2. it's easier to get reservations for the restaurants and 3. the rooms are all suites.

At the Cancun you need to get in line for reservations at 7:00 AM, at RPLA you can make reservations between 11:00 AM to 2:00 pm. Also, you can use the services at the Cancun.

It was great.

8. mlbinct

mlbinct Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    5/4-5/14/09

My husband and I are heading down would like to chat with anyone going to be there at the same time. We are counting down to the smell of the Mexican air, the intense humidity and just the relaxed feeling that Mexico brings.

9. shag

shag Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going here in august, been to the riu cancun 4 times in a row, now we're gonna try out the Palace. Looks good from inside/outside, and if the people there turn out to be more "boring" I just hop in the pool at the riu cancun !! :D

10. clock

clock Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    7 weeks to go! cannot wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice