Riu Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by patdaddyp, Jan 13, 2007.

1. patdaddyp

patdaddyp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone ever stay at the Riu Cancun for spring break? My guy swears by this place and i'm wondering if it's a good party spot.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. patdaddyp

patdaddyp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks man!!

4. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15165

Here is my review of the Riu Cancun. It is an awesome hotel! I would go on SB there. It just depends on who you go with. We partied our butts off there two septembers in a row. I have stayed at other hotels and the Riu is by far my favorite.

5. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we have stayed there for i know, i hate to say it but high school spring break and it was so much fun. the rooms are great and the whole place is very nice. there were so many people there that i cant even begin to imagine what college spring break is like. they have or had a bus that went to a different club every night and the night that we went to fat tuesday we didnt even have to wait in line when we got there, we just walked right in. there are alot of games and stuff to do during the day at the pool and there is also a swim up bar. i think there were 3 pools and they had the chairs in the water. we had alot of fun, we probably would have stayed there except you had to have one person in the room that was 21 and me and all my girls are 20 so that didnt work. but i hope this kinda helps you. oh yeah and we also got moved up to a junior suite! also, alcohol dispensers and a stocked fridge in the room (included in all inclusive)

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dang, now you have me wanting to stay there haha

7. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well it was really nice but when we went it was just $800 but i think its more expensive now and we were in like 10 minutes walking distance to EVERYTHING! that was probably the best part

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooh yeah im sure the price has gone up substantially now....but from what you're describing it sounds well worth it

9. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Riu Cancun during spring break last year March13-20th and there was two small groups of spring breakers there (3-4 people). It is an awesome hotel though. Best liquor selection of anywhere I've stayed in Cancun so far. Can you say Southern comfort? I would definitely return. You can party all night and actually come back and get some sleep with peace and quiet :cool:

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must say it had a killer view from one of the rooms and balcony ((Memories)) 2005 I wonder how shes doing in Texas !

I snuck past that guard
    :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice