Riu Cancun Review

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Liz, Sep 20, 2005.

1. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had our radio and digital camera plugged in the wall with no issues

2. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: hehehe

it's a juicy one...but no kissing and telling over here..sorrry :)

3. ettenyl

ettenyl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah so it involves a senorita too! :wink:

(or a senor if you're into that kind of thing :wink: )

4. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I keep posting this but no response

We are arriving early (before noon) and will need a spot to lock up valuables while we wait for our room. Is there a hospitality room with lockers? If not what do you recommend?

5. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes they will hold your luggage for you. Just bring your swimsuit in your carry on or wear it under your clothes. Its a lot easier that way.

6. captnk11

captnk11 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Framchick,
    When are you going to be there? We are arriving July 23rd.

7. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    capt

We arrive on the 30th.....for only 4 nights, but it should be fun and relaxing. I am told by my oldest that I am going to Coco Bongo one night for sure, my other daughter has me scheduled for each and every pool game....lol!!! Did they forget I am old.?

8. captnk11

captnk11 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have a great time, we are leaving on the day you all arrive

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    We also have a Riu dedicated forum over at RiuChat.info, heres the link:

http://www.riuchat.info/forum/index.php

It is a little quiet on posts but there are at least 50 people a day visiting, so I guess they just need something to talk about!

10. Lucifer

Lucifer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rui Cancun May 2006

I stopped in to check this place out, easy to walk in during the middle of the day.
    The lobby looked a little old fashioned and I found there was an older crowd (40's).
    I went out back to see how much beach they had, and there wasn't much (this might have changed by now). Also, it's not ocean side so I found it didn't compare to the Grand Oasis (where I was staying). The pools were a lot smaller, but this made it more intimate with all the other people there.
    My friend stayed there 2 weeks after I passed through and was very satisfied with it, but I doubt I would stay there.
    The pictures up top are from 2004 and when I was no beach in comparison to what's in the pictures. The palm trees in the pictures are gone and the ocean starts before the palm trees now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice