riu cancun or grand caribe real?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jesseg31, Dec 28, 2006.

1. jesseg31

jesseg31 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm looking to go to cancun for spring break around the beginning of march with four college buddies. we are looking to stay at a nice, all inclusive hotel with a good spring break atmosphere. i know this many seem impossible, but we want somewhere nice to stay, but one that also has spring breakers. i have been reading that many parts of the (grand) oasis are still under construction and have seen some pictrures and video to prove that. that being said, what would be a better option for spring break: the rui canun or grand caribe real. like i said, i want a nice place to stay in but also one that has a good amount of young kids looking to party. thanks

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Gran Caribe Real is a spring break resort for sure and it is a nice resort as well. The Riu is a very nice resort as well but not really sold as a Spring Break hotel.

http://www.realresorts.com.mx/Caribe_Real/ Check out the like for info on the Caribe real

3. jesseg31

jesseg31 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so you would suggest going to the caribe?

4. UofA

UofA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would suggest the Gran Caribe, thats what ive decided to go with for my 3 friends and I

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well your choice but you will find alot of younger people at the Caribe if that is what you are looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice