Riu Cancun ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Incredible

I stayed at the RIU in August of 2005 and I was blown away by every aspect of the hotel.
    I have been going to Cancun every year since 1996-1997, stayed at many different hotels and I have to say that the RIU destroyed all the others.

I totally recommend this hotel.

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'll agree with you on that..... although last year was my first trip and i have not other resorts to compare it to.....but it was awesome

3. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Breakfast

Does anyone know what time they stop serving breakfast? I'm the roll out of bed at 10 kind of girl but I love breakfast!

4. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Breakfast

If I remember correctly..their buffets go until 11 for breakfast

5. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Bman. Would hate to have to send the boyfriend down to sneak me up a plate lol

6. slimchick

slimchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It all sounds great, and I'm counting the days till I go in May (first timer). Just one thing - we've booked through a travel agent and the booking form says 'double room' - trouble is there are 3 of us - myself, O/H and son (18 years old). Surely they don't expect us to all share the same room? :oops: :shock: What happened to privacy? :wink: I've emailed the hotel direct to clarify, but haven't had a response as yet. HELP!

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    unless you requested two rooms and paid for two rooms, i doubt you will get two rooms...you will get one room with two beds

8. slimchick

slimchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks apple. I thought that may be the case. :-|

9. JoLiverpool

JoLiverpool Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Slim

If yuo apply for a riu club class card - via their riu site u have a chance of getting upgraded to a suite room when u get there

its worth a try and its free

would give u more room than a normal room

Jo

10. slimchick

slimchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Jo - I'll look into that. :thumbsup:
    I'll provide the confetti if it works :D You just supply the cake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice