Riu Cancun ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  2. wexdaflex

wexdaflex Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what kind of prices is it to stay there for a week for 4 people? do they allow spring breakers??? i love that idea of AI with bottle despensers in the room, i can see it now with those being refilled everyday!!!!

3. stunnin

stunnin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wexdaflex..

I am finding some rates as low as 999.00 including air, transfers, etc from Cali....

4. wexdaflex

wexdaflex Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats sweet, im not really a fan for all-inclusive because i like explorering on my own to a variety of places but i will deff. keep this in mind in my searches over the next couple of months... keep me informed if it gets even cheaper!!

5. Ben1553

Ben1553 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our price is $1200(usd) per person based on double occupancy. for 8 days 7 nights all inclusive. Air, and hotel transfer included (from Balto-Wash.). We booked through a private travel agent using Apple Vacations. We have access to all other Riu resorts in Cancun and included is cover for a few clubs (can't remember which ones, our agent told us). I can't wait leaving in 12 hours (yes I'm on here at 6am) Unfortunately I'm stuck here at work today working overtime. oh well.

6. Ben1553

Ben1553 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also....If anyone has stayed in the Annex building recently, I'd like a report. I believe thats the building my room is in. I've heard the rooms are bigger in the Annex.

7. Ben1553

Ben1553 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back from Cancun and back to work unfortunately :roll: , Sorry I havent had time to post a trip report yet. I'll say now that my trip was amazing, couldnt have asked for a better resort...service was great, the place was immaculate, and all the people staying at Riu were so friendly.... Already planning a huge trip (about 20 people) for April '06...I'll be back with a trip report in a few days.....

already missing it.....

8. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we were thinking about staying at the Riu Cancun next year, can get it for about £1300 for 2 weeks incl flights which is quite good but is it any good for spring break?? we heard theres no atmosphere abd they tell u off for being loud??!?!?! lots of old people?? help

9. Ben1553

Ben1553 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Myself and about 10-20 other DC area firefighters will be at Riu the first week of April 06 most likely. I cannot wait for my second trip to Cancun. Anyone else staying here this year??

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my friends stayed there March 18-25, 2005 and loved it. Don't think we'll go back, but the reason is that i'd love to check out other resorts. We got a really good deal on-line and left from Halifax. We only paid $1000 taxes included..... for the week. Pretty sweet.
    I have nothing but good things to say about the resort and the staff. I had a really great week and look forward to my next trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice