Riu Cancun ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cant beleive this wonderful hotel hasn't been posted on for months :(

2. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heading back over to the Riu Cancun in May for a 2 week break. Missed the last couple of years and its right what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, can't wait.

3. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been told that the Riu's have changed there beer from Corona to Dos XXX. Never been a lover of the draft Corona, hope the draft Dos XXX is a little better. :aktion033:

4. shag

shag Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pretty much the same beer!

I will go to cancun for the 5th time this summer (august) but now we're gonna stay at the Riu Palace las americas which is right next to the riu cancun. Not that the riu cancun is bad, but it's something else and I will spend most of the time at the pool located at the riu cancun anyway ;) Looking forward AGAIN! :D

5. haggis & neeps

haggis & neeps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    voddiee suns yummmy

hey guys its me again........... as a lover of vodka suns do they have them in the riu cancun and are they made with fresh fruit and anyone know what the mixers are they use
    regards

6. johnnybravo

johnnybravo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Recent reports

Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently that can post a review? Still looking my most likely option at present when i visit in December 2010. Is it still a fairly young crowd?

Can anyone say what the niteclub on site is like? Do many residents bother with it?

Also I will be room sharing with afriend. Do you or can you get seperate bedrooms within the same appartment so to speak?

7. haggis & neeps

haggis & neeps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey we stayed there a few months back really enjoyed it lot of american school graduates started arriving our second week and they added to the fun its a really mixed hotel as far as age goes young, old middle aged all here and everybody just seemed to fit in.

niteclub on site was fairly busy most nights music a bit loud but other than that plenty good music to keep you happy.

most bedrooms are the same single beds or doubles then thats about it there are interconnecting rooms but they will be classed as two rooms I would imagine.

enjoy.......we sure did.

8. K1ngo

K1ngo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know how this hotel will fair this year?

Is there a good mix of age groups?

9. FrannyD

FrannyD Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have never stayed here myself, but the pictures look like its a pretty awesome hotel! I also looked at some reviews on various different sites and it rates really high. I find some really good pictures of the hotel here! I would love to go? Can anyone tell me the best time of year to visit! Spring break would be amazing I think!

10. Dragn

Dragn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and My boys will be at the Riu Cancun June 3rd - 12th....Let the liquor flow and party begin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice