RIP Chris Benoit

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mad-Ad, Jun 26, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New INfo:

Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday’s WWE “Vengeance” Pay-Per-View program — possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just saw that.....i dont want to believe it....so ill tell myself its not true until the autopsy results come in :( :(

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is crazy ay ... i used to idolise benoit ... the 4 horsemen ... the gritty voice ... Its sounds awful but i hope it was a triple murder or something went crazy and he didnt do it ... but it looks pretty bad!
    RIP Benoit and wife and son ...

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This sucks!

Bye
    Adam

5. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ps .... Hi Adam!
    Cancun 08!?

6. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol alrite dude, Hopefully mate... Hopefully :wink:
    Hows the training going mate?

Bye
    Adam

7. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah mate pretty good ay .... should be fairly good to go in cancun! you better get there brother!!
    tim

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow this is just creepy........

ATLANTA -- Investigators are looking into who altered pro wrestler Chris Benoit's Wikipedia entry to mention his wife's death hours before authorities discovered the bodies of the couple and their 7-year-old son.

Benoit's Wikipedia entry was altered early Monday to say that the wrestler had missed a match two days earlier because of his wife's death.

A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where World Wrestling Entertainment is based.

An IP address, a unique series of numbers carried by every machine connected to the Internet, does not necessarily have to be broadcast from where it is registered. The bodies were found in Benoit's home in suburban Atlanta, and it's not known where the posting was sent from, Bass said.

Benoit's page on Wikipedia, a reference site that allows users to add and edit information, was updated at 12:01 a.m. Monday, about 14 hours before authorities say the bodies were found. The posting, according to ABCNews.com, contained the following information:

9. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think some of you need to realize that these guys go through some crazy mental phases!

They are on some mad Steroid cycles and crazy amount of hormones running around inside them, on top of that they live there life on the road constantly traveling from place to place and expected to be training and looking there best and all this whilst away from there families.

CB was indeed a scary looking wrestler. You could see the pain he put his opponents through when he slapped there chest! OUCH!

This is still sad news and even more tragic when you read Chris's family background and how this sport has taken the lives of all his brothers and now him!

I bet him and Eddie are now meeting up there and happy ever after!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice