RIP CHEEZSTK

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Philly Steve, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Philly Steve

Philly Steve Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those of you that knew him, Bob Past away today(11-18-08) after a short illness. The Big Guy will be missed by all. Any one that was at his "Cancun party" at his house in Philly has met me, so know this is not BS. RIP Bob, I'm gonna miss ya. Please keep his wife Tracy in your prayers. :cry:

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    [​IMG]

:?: :?: :?: :shock:

3. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man, we are sorry to hear that. We had the opportunity to meet him briefly outside of BBG (Temptations) one year prior to the CancunCare group heading off to La Casita to give donated goods to the orphanage.

Last we heard, he had went down to Florida. I recall him having a get together down there with some of the people from the board and they hung out with some of the Miami Dolphins... one of them being a friend of his.

Please pass on our deepest sympathy to Tracy and the family.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I am honoured to have considered Bob a friend and will remember the fun times he brought not just to me but everyone who met him.

Last time I saw him was in Miami a couple of years back, he drove me all over looking for a new laptop and made sure I really enjoyed my first ever trip to the US - so much so I extended my trip by a few days. I knew he was having health problems then, I guess things didn't improve.

Philly Steve, please pass our sympathies to Tracy his wife and also to yourself as one of his closest friends.

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Philly Steve - I definitely remember meeting you in Philly a few years ago. WTF happened? This is horrible horrible news :( Poor Tracey and their families.

6. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    i just can't believe that he is gone. I met him on my first trip to BBG and went to his now famous Philly party the same year and visited him and his wife a couple of years ago when they were living in Florida. I am deeply saddened by his lost. He was so full of life and just an all around wonderful man.
    My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to Tracy and his family.

May you rest in piece.

7. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THis is such sad news, I felt sick when i heard this...I didnt meet them until the summer of 06, after they had moved down here to FL. We hung out a few times and I quickly befriended both him and Tracey. He was such a great person, such a terrific sense of humor. My son met him too and still mentions how funny he was...rest in peace Bob!

8. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, I am so sorry to hear this. He really was full of life! Great man and will be missed by so many, including Todd and I. RIP Cheeze & my thoughts and prayers go out to Tracey and family.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, this is horrible news. I was never fortunate enough to meet him personally, but we spoke on here a few times. Always seemed like such a nice guy :( :( RIP Bob

10. rickybobby

rickybobby Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheeze was a great person. I think he was one of the first I met during discovery time and BBG. Little did I know what I was getting into with discovery time. Not one but two big men up there in tighty whities. I think he went on to wear someones pink thong. The guy was full of life and had a great since of humor. My thoughts go out to the family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice