Reviews Of Ttr After Quarantine

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Curious1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Thanks for taking the time to write up all the details. Glad you were able to get a vacation in, and glad it was a good time.

Not sure I like the limited menu thing, hopefully that's just temp until the resort picks up and they get normal food deliveries.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    He always gets distracted by Stacia's VCH clit piercing. I don't blame him, I mean... I do too. He's a very likeable guy, and you are NOT kidding about the hours he puts in... easily averages over 75 hours per week, most of that in Manager-mode. When he's actually doing the e-team, I think it's because he's covering for someone who couldn't be there that day, nowadays.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Exactly what I was thinking... I know Stacia'd be naked in that foam in a split second.... I mean, she'd have no choice and all.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    But who doesn't John ???

He likes Ray's jugs!
    But who doesn't ???
    I suppose some.
    Different strokes for different folks.

5. Mck-P

Mck-P Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +209 / 0
    Wow i just really hate when places do this. So uncomfortable. Last year I was hungover and said no when they called for the meeting. The very nice guy that set it up when we got there wasn't so nice when I said hi to him a couple days later. He was unhappy with my cancelation

6. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Great report Rayanne! What is "Triciclos and Parrilla Sexy" Never heard of it!
    For those looking for additional info from someone who arrived opening morning I wrote 3 blurbs on the Temptation Cancun Community fb page.

7. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Spicey...Paul here as I am the poster boy on CCC.
    Rayanne does FB Temptation Cancun Community.
    We have no idea what they are but they showed up on the list of restaurants for Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
    I was hoping someone would tell me!

It was nice seeing you and I am happy you earned another “card” as the single female;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Triciclos means Tricycle and is the guy that goes around the pool on the 3 wheel bicycle with hot dogs (and presumably other items on different days too).

Parilla Sexy means Sexy Grill, and is the Grill station they set up by the ramp next to the sexy pool.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  9. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Ahh, well that makes sense. And those have definitely been a nice addition. Plus when they do the drinks with fruit in them and the floating kabobs in the pool. i think these are so much better than ordering food from the Premiere bar. You wouldn't know how long it would take, and I'd never be in the same place when they came back... I wonder if there is a way to know the schedule of the tricyclos and parilla in advance? More than once I've come out of Rain to see them there and think, shoot I wish I'd waited!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks Steve!
    I always post about ignorance and should have simply used a translator and might have discovered and concluded what you have informed us.
    I had assumed that these were some hidden away places that for some reason we had not yet seen or had not yet been given the secret handshake or key!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice