Review !

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lea-888, Dec 2, 2019.

1. lea-888

lea-888 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    I didn’t do the Boobs Cruise it looked fun but it was topless mandatory and I don’t like being topless so it’s not the place for me. I loved Bash and i

We participated in the lifestyle. And I loved it. I don’t know why I hate the topless dammit lol I wish I liked it!

2. lea-888

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    It was something I would never take back Im so thankful I had the experience of going. Even though I wasn’t a fan of the topless I loved experiencing the vibe there and I had so many stories to tell when I got home my friends jaws drop haha I love it

3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 2
    No one can argue what makes you uncomfortable at all...but the resort definitely makes the topless optional atmosphere very clear in their website. This forum is an even better source for the titles nature of the resort. I’d have felt you’d have done a little more research than asking family members their opinion given how adverse you seem to be with boobs. the resort is typically 40% lifestyle couples we’d estimate...and it’s definitely not a swinger resort. A lifestyle takeover of a resort is 100% and Temptation just isn’t like that. There’s no way you could assume a couple you meet there is in the lifestyle.

In the end saying you’d prefer Temptation not be a topless resort is like saying you’d love Hooters if they got rid of the orange short shorts and cleavage on the Hooter girls.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to write the review. I dont agree with everything but that what makes us all human. Different opinions!!!! Sounds like you did have a good time and thats really all that matters.

5. lea-888

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    i know all this. People are so defensive on here I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it. Also I didn’t know I wasn’t gonna like that. Just happened to be how I felt when I got there. I woulnt change it if I could that’s definitely the theme of the resort but I just meant I loved all the sexiness and I loved the parties. If it wasn’t for the topless I’d be living there

6. lea-888

Ratings:
    +44 / 2

I did do my research. I didn’t go just based off our family member. I didn’t know I wasn’t going to enjoy that. Based on my sexuality I thought I would love it. For some reason I didn’t not sure why

7. lea-888

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    Oh also if the playmakers ask everyone at the pool « who’s gonna have a threesom tonight? Who’s gonna have a foursome ? Who’s gonna have an orgy? I’m pretty sure this all implies it’s mainly a swingers resort :p. But i like the lifestyle so don’t get defensive about it being a swingers place or not

8. lea-888

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    Did your wife ever get groped by si bf le guys ? Im just curious I got groped twice. Only at bash though. I also saw the Second guy that groped me do the same to another girl. This happens to girls everywhere I’m definitely not blaming Temptation just curious

9. Jclc2010

Jclc2010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    I don't know about the rest of you, but this post made me want to go even more! Jan 8th cant come fast enough!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thank you for your review but as I read through the posts and responses and although grammar, etc. should not really count, I had one hell of a time following.
    Girl, you are all over the place for sure.
    Were you talk/texting...just curious?
    But you were honest in your experiences, likes and dislikes.
    And this is much appreciated.
    This is what makes us all unique...different strokes for different folks!

I will come clean...I just don’t like shoeless (bare footed people).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice