Review Sites

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by deeka, Feb 7, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Henry :pc:

2. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Copy and paste....while pretending to work.

Always causing me embaressment.

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know curv it is absolutely ridicolous in the states with check id check id even when u are obviously over 21, not like montreal lol ya sure come right in reminds me of last summer i was at 1234 and these girls in front of us got id'd so 3 of the 4 had them and one girl made out like she didnt have one oh by the way it was 21 that nite not 18 so the bouncer goes oh dont worry about it i wouldnt let u not get in when ure friends are go have fun lol, then my 17 and 16 year old cousins go right in no id asked lol

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know, all people like to do is complain. if it were great, they wouldn't even leave a review. but, if anything is wrong, everyone comes out of the wood work.

i just posted a review on there about 2 weeks ago for the oasis with pics. heres the link:

http://cancun-hotels.tripadvisor.co...81-Oasis_Cancun-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well to each their own of course. Can't help but think with all those people saying the same things..Some must be true though right?

6. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I fully understand their concerns, I've been to the Oasis and know what they are talking about but if you let that ruin your vacation then there is something wrong with you. Those problems aren't as noticeable as they would make you believe.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I would be pissed if I went and the accomadations were crap. As much as you can say oh you ain't in your room all that much..Well if I go to have a shower, and my room leaks. That is an issue to me..

I will never go to the hotel simply cause of the Party Hotel noteriety

8. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I gave an honest review. My room was fine and so was my friend's. The showers and toilets worked fine and we didn't have any problems.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I am sure you gave an honest one...I am just saying..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice