Review of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by jenfleur, Jan 9, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how can one not like it. :huh:

when i was in university we had this video store that rented movies 3 for 5 bucks and had limited of new releases. so it was one i grabbed one night because selection was slim. and boy what a good selection it was! another one i saw in this situation was kiss me guido. tooooooo funny!

and lisa, ive only seen it like 3 times. i'll watch it if it comes on the movie channel or something... but i thnk i shall pick up a copy sometime if i see it

2. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I knew you had seen it more than once!!! :wink:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooooooooooh ppfftt ive seen quite a few movies more than once hahaha

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hurrah for Priscilla and for lambert13 being a man who loves it!

GUESS what - at the theatre, they have the merchandise..I might have to get the vest with the slogan 'COCK ON A ROCK IN A FROCK' or the t-shirt with a huge glittery shoe on it!!!

5. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I've got the DVD somewhere... I think Les went out the kitchen to watch something more manly ............... like golf :lol: Film is fab.... not as good as "The Birdcage" though.......

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Birdcage original is best, La Cage Au Folles or however it's spelt. Subtitles don't ruin it.

Get Les to dress in drag.

7. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back in my dropping out of art school days I lived in a hotel in Manhattan with my girlfriend. The other residents of the hotel were trust-fund kiddies, druggies, drag queens and club kids. It would have been impossible for me to not have seen this movie. I really dont understand guys who think that watching a movie about drag queens or even ::gasp:: gay people ::gasp:: is a threat to their sexuality. Good movies are good movies, gay or not. Same goes for people. Good people are good people no matter who they want to be in bed with.

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    priscilla won an oscar! it was great!

jen buy the cock on a rock in a frock vest! do it do it do it

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definately want pic of Les in drag.

Love the Birdcage!!!!! Brilliant film.

Marissa - get Ian to send you some cock rock!!

10. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I've got pics of him in drag from his stag weekend, lovely purple velor dress - floor length, trainers and smart clip on earings and beads...... looks a bit like Pat Butcher!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice