Returned from 8 nights .... We're Repeaters: Issues at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Funcutecoupleli, Jun 13, 2013.

1. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    It's bad enough dealing with the sickness but yet again the singles problems. With so many complaints you really can't blame the resort if they go couples only.

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    So sorry to hear.. luckily we didn't have any problems with sickness in April. If the resort does go to couples only, unfortunately they will lose many good single people who we know who go there. But I do fully understand the issues of how a group of guys can all end up with the mentality of the person with the lowest IQ in their group....

3. Uphill

Uphill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear that guys. As you know, we were there from the 3rd to the 9th. Never saw any single guy issues, but the guy dressed like Jesus was slightly annoying but harmless nonetheless.

My wife can eat or drink anything and never gets sick, but she did. Most of the people we met and our two friends that were there that are repeaters and have never been sick, got sick.

Again, still had an absolute blast, but it does kind of turn you off knowing if you go, you could and probably will get sick.:(

4. LouisvilleCouple123

LouisvilleCouple123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    not trying to scare anyone, but the sickness definetly came from the hotel. Literally over 50 people. Just making people aware. I posted a thread under June junkies today of my exact experience, and Im not a TTR hater, we loved the entertainment of this resort, would actually consider going back bc of how much fun it is there. Sorry to make anyone paranoid

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I have to ask...

What are the symptoms of this "illness?"

The symptoms can lead us to the cause, right? Allopathic medicine theory. Amateur, of course, but still. Theory.

Respiratory problems rules out food/water problems, as stomach (diarrhea/vomiting) rules out mold-respiratory things, you see my meaning I hope.

Sorry people aren' feeling good. That sucks.

6. jumper

jumper Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I fly 2 or 3 times a week with my job and I cannot remember a sickness in the last five years that I have encountered. To think all of a sudden a bunch of people would get sick at the same resort over a couple week stretch from their flights is ludicrous. We will be heading to TTR for our 6th trip in August and if this is still a problem it will be the last! The fun of this resort falls off real quick if you feel like shit for days. TTR should compensate these people that lost their hard earned vacation instead of trying to sweep this all under the rug. The money they make they should be ashamed of themselves..... Just my thoughts

7. Funcutecoupleli

Funcutecoupleli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Folks, what I can say is this is not a flying problem. Its a Resort problem. My husband had massive stomach cramps and pain for 5 days. He is very careful about what he eats there and sit got very sick. I, myself have been sick for the past four days. He was sick for 5 days. Many other people there where sick, it coul dhave something to do with the food on some cases, but not all cases. There is a problem there right now. Please becareful and try to stay safe. TTR is always a ton of fun, but sucks when you are sick.

8. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, I do not fly often and didn't say that the people at the resort got sick from flying. what I said was I get sick from flying and asked what kind of sickness was it and implying that people fly when there are sick.. how wonderful for you that you dont get sick.but when I first started to take the train to work with all of the germs, it took a bit for my system to deal with all the germs that I would not normally come in contact with and just to be clear.. it only takes one person that is "SICK" and sick people get in pools... just saying!

9. boogaloobboy

boogaloobboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had no idea they would even sell bracelets to single men for day passes, bad idea. My wife and I avoided the sickness train but we attributed that to extremely careful eating. We were on the resort from the 5th-9th and there were a lot of sick people!

10. FIREandTAZ

FIREandTAZ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    We were there from May 24th until June 2nd for our 11th trip to TTR, on June 1st it started to rain and VERY heavily, within a couple of hours the sexy was spilling over. Parts of the resort were flooded and workers were posted by flooded area's telling people to NOT walk through the water as it was contaminated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice