Retrieving money from a mexican account

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Ashley 27, Jan 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ashley 27

Ashley 27 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    I lived in Cancun for 11 years a long time ago and I trusted Actinver to make me"ganar más".
    I left thinking I might come back but never did.
    Now I am trying to get my money back, but it seems they are reluctant. I am a Mexican too, they asked me for millions of documents and proof my citizenship and stay there, but never went to the end of the process. I started in June last year. I don't know how much money I have, they gave me a phone number to find out but the number can be dialed only from Mexico!
    Could anyone tell me how I could get my money? They asked me to go to Cancun but my physical condition doesn't allow me to travel anymore.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a lot.

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    A phone number that can only be dialed from within Mexico..... damn I knew they were holding out on us tourist with their secret networks and shit!!!!!

I heard Ashley.... being 118 does make it a little hard to travel now days.....

But it's cool... maybe one of your cousins there in Nairobi, yeah that lazy Prince over there.... maybe he can get you a connection to help you out....

Better yet, let me help you out..... which way did you come in?

Jamie

3. Ashley 27

Ashley 27 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Jamie,
    I know I put a date of birth that is not realistic but I didn't want to say it .
    I lived in Cancun so I am not sure what you mean by what way I came... I have no cousin in Nairobi .
    I would really appreciate it if you have any idea.
    Thanks again

4. El Guero

El Guero Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Your best bet will be to simply hire an English-speaking (if necessary) attorney to retrieve your funds from this absurd bureaucracy. It really may be wroth it depending on the amount being held.

5. El Guero

El Guero Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeah . . somehow I didn't think you'd be interested in real advice . . .

6. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Joined the January 28th, last seen on the 31st. At least it did not take long to figure out we are not a bunch of suckers. Name squashed the dream quickly. Lol

7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    And I was hoping she would help me cash my winning lottery ticket since I too am unable to travel and cannot do it myself and split the winnings for a small upfront fee!!
    At least I still have that inheritance I spilt with a Princ from Nigeria. Just have to figure out where it is....it has been months since I sent him the recording fee check? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice