Restaurants

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by matkirk, Apr 9, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    matkirk - I don't know the food either. But it's very similar to Mexican food in that it's rich and uses similar ingredients. I've gotten several soups there that were so filling I didn't have room for more. I got a pita-like sandwich there once which was delicious.

She's got photos of the dishes on the menu so that will help you. Just don't let the prices fool you into thinking that the portions are small. She's undercharging. Her portions are BIG.

2. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being 1/2 Hungarian I am so curious to try the Hungarian Restaurant, Who opened it? and where exactly is it? Rivergirl who is your Hungarian freind?
    Mr Laus is being remodeled and they are going to complete carryout menu should be up and running in a month or two.
    Meanwhile they have opened a <new Restaurant that I HIGHLY recommend called Rubis Bistro next to La Troje. Tell Leslie I sent you if you go, She is a friend of mine.
    Oh and Sahara, we tried them years ago and it was pretty bad at best I will stick with Byblos always.

3. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I looked for the Hungarian restaurant on Sat. and could not find it...
    Where is ist located?

4. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes i'd like to know too, i couldn't find it.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Hungarian place is on Tulipanes, between Tulum and the Parque de las Palapas. It's on the one the that has the Burger King on the Tulum-end corner. It's down from Burger King about 5 locales on the OTHER side of the street. It's sort of easy to miss for some reason. It's small but decent looking when you do find it.

My Hungarian friend is a model who has since moved back to LA. She wouldn't want her name posted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice