Restaurant Dress Code

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cpl_next_door, Dec 29, 2020.

1. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    I wear nice jeans, v-neck t-shirt, and hey dudes (light and easy to pack a couple pairs) most every night and have never had a problem. Sometimes fitted long sleeve button ups or fitted polos. I just can't get myself to wear short sleeve button ups.

2. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    The ladies go to great lengths to dress up for dinner. Don’t see many ladies wearing jeans. Come on guys put a little effort into it. Dockers or linen pants and a tropical or golf shirt shows you care about your lady.
    Reminds me of the time we were in the Italian restaurant, we just finished dinner and ordered sexy coffee. A little accident and linen pants were covered in coffee. Glad I had pants on. They came to our room later and picked up the pants and cleaned and ironed them. Nice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  3. California_Couple

California_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    This is almost exactly what you are supposed to wear. According to their website jeans are acceptable in all but 2 resultants, but everyone does it anyway.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We have found it is up to the discretion of the restaurant manager and also how busy the resort is.
    Again, consistent inconsistency!

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Looks like I'll be attending these restaurants that you speak of!! ;);) Is a nice pair of khaki short & Hawaiian shirt okay????:):):)

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I've managed to get in ONE time since reno in shorts, and they were dress shorts, but only once.

So, now I take a couple pairs of very lightweight tropical/caribbean style pants to wear only for dinner. I get ready, put them on, walk to dinner and sit down and eat it. When done, get up walk back to room, take them off and hang them up for tomorrow. Rinse lather repeat. Works. You really only "lose" about 7 minutes of walking time to/from room before you're back at the party place, anyway, and nobody can really keep track of that 7 minutes, anyway. Just stay out 10 extra minutes and you win.

7. Ghost37

Ghost37 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    At the resort now, they're only taking reservations for She and Sutra currently. I dressed up for She, but was allowed in to Sutra as well as Flame and Romanza with khaki shorts and a polo shirt. The first night when we went to Sutra I kid you not there was a group of several people trying to get in with rave attire. Looked like they were showing up for lingerie night, not for dinner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice