Resort Size

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 46389, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stay on the quiet side (room 7316) and its less than a minute to the sexy pool.

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The resorts just the right size!!! Not to far to walk to anything. I have been to so really big resorts and it just seems to spread everything out hard to keep up with hats going on. TTR has the perfect set up IMOP.

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    On our first visit to the resort (arrived 4pm) it took us 4 hours in total from our room overlooking the quiet pool to the sexy pool !!!.... we were highjacked at the quiet pool bar and held against our will (LOL) for 3 hours of brilliant conversation and meeting some wonderful people, we eventually found the sexy pool after dinner at 9pm !!!!!. The distance from quiet to Sexy pool is probably 300 feet, it just the people and the cocktails that get in the way and delay your progress.........….

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    That’s a good point. I’m basing it mostly by the ramp to the pools buffet. But there isn’t a accessible way to get down there from within the building and it is strange the elevators stop short.

5. twotwotango

twotwotango Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    It’s not about how big the resort is, it’s all about how you use it!

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    We've stayed in that room as well. Great location, and extremely close to both pools.

7. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Yeah there is. There is a set of stairs directly in front of the lobby bar. And to chime in on the OP question, it’s on the large side of a small size resort. I’ve been to many different size resorts as well, and I consider TTR a small resort, but one of the larger small resorts I’ve been to. You can literally walk anywhere, from anywhere, in 10 minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice